Chapter 8: Revealed

Jimin's POV

It's our rest day today, there's nothing I can do much so I just stay at the rooftop, thinking.

It's been a week since we had a photoshoot in a resort and I'm still wodering what's happening between Jungkook and Eunji.

Eunji is becoming so close to Jin hyung, and Jungkook is always going out with Dina this past few days.

"Yah! Jimin-ah! What are you doing there?" I was startled when someone tap my shoulder and when I looked up I saw Suga hyung who joined me and sat beside me.

"You look serious about your thoughts, mind if you share it?" Hyung asked.

"Nah, I'm just wondering. Eunji is becoming so close to Jin hyung and Jungkook is always going out with Dina. Do you think Eunji like Jin hyung that's why she reject our maknae? " I looked at Suga hyung who's just listening to me.

"I don't think she likes Jin hyung." I raise my brow at him.

"Why do you say so?"

"Because she likes Jungkook." He looked at me and smiled weirdly.

"WHAT? how come?" I asked.

"I just felt it..." He shrugged.

"What the hell hyung! Your nonsense to talk with... Aish." I said and stand up. He did too.

"I'm telling you. It's true." He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Whatever." I frowned.

**********
Eunji's POV

I am now at my room, watching T.V alone. Because all of my friends have a work today so I was left alone in our apartment. Bored.

I am busy watching while eating chips when suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the callers ID.

"Hey, Eunji." I sit up straight after I heard Rapmon's voice on the other line.

"Oh, Rapmon, Why did you call?" I ask.

"Are you busy?"

"Nope, why?"

"Uhm, can you come here at the dorm? I'm planning to have a general cleaning in the dorm and I need help. " He sound apologetic.

"Ah, it's okay but why do you need my help? Are the boys not in the dorm to help you?" I asked.

"They're here, but you know them, instead of helping they're just make the dorm worst. " He said in a as-a-matter-of-factly tone.

"Haha, yeah, okay! I'll go there." I stand up from the bed.

"Thanks Eun." He replied. I can sense that he's smiling.

"It's okay, bye." Then I ended the call. I power off the T.V and went to the bathroom to take a quick bath and then ready myself to go to the dorm.

*****
Jin's POV

"Yah! Taehyung! Jimin! Don't just stand there! Come on! Lift the couch!" I smack both of their heads. We are all busy cleaning the whole dorm with Eunji. But unfortunately, there's two creatures who is just standing on the corner and watching us.

"Why do we even need to do this! The dorm is clean so why General cleaning huh?" Jimin whined helping V to lift up the couch.

"You call that clean?" I asked when they successfully lifted the couch and surprise us different things under it.

"But--"

"No buts! Just help okay?" I said before Jimin will continue his complain. I grab the things that scattered around.

"Haha.. You're so funny." We all turned around when we heard a laugh coming out from the door and we saw Jungkook and Dina coming in while laughing at each other. I quickly looked at Eunji who stop mopping when she saw the two. I saw jealousy in her eyes and I can't help but to smile at myself.

"Woah, what's happening here?" Dina asked looking around.

"Can't you see? We are cleaning!" J-hope said and we all turn to him because of his tone.

"Yah! Hyung why are you answering her like that?" Jungkook furiously asked. He did not like J-hope's tone.

"Why? What's wrong with my answer?" He answered then continue what he's doing before Jungkook and Dina came.

We all got stunned when suddenly Jungkook grabs J-hope's collar.

"What is your problem?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at J-hope.

"You! You're my problem! I thought you like Eunji? Then why are you dating Dina? Did you just court Eunji to forget Dina and now that she's back, You stop now? What a punk!" J-hope hissed and yank Jungkook's hand.

"I didn't use her! I stopped courting her because she said so! She's the one who stop me! And I'm not dating Dina! Were just friends!" Jungkook shouted. They are talking like the people they are talking about is not around.

"I'm supposed to be the one who is mad right now right? Why you?" Jungkook said.

"Because your hurting her." J-hope coldly replied.

"What?" Jungkook asked confused.

"You're hurting Eunji." J-hope looked at Eunji who is now widening her eyes. Even Jungkook look at her.

"Wh...what are you saying J-hope. W..why do you even think of that?" Eunji asked nervously.

"Don't deny it. I saw you cried on the hotel after you saw Dina and Jungkook talking with each other" J-hope said. After that Eunji become silent and I saw her eyes starting to form tears but she's holding it.

"Is that true?" Jungkook walk near Eunji and hold both of her shoulders. Eunji didn't respond and just bowed her heads.

"Let's talk!" Jungkook grabbed Eunji's hand and dash out of the dorm leaving all of us dumbfounded for the sudden scene.

"Wow. That happens so fast." Suga broke the silence.

"Finally. I can go back to Paris." Dina said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Actually, Jungkook ask me to help him to make Eunji jealous that's why we are always hanging out. It's not because we are dating. We just decided to become friends." Dina smiled and look at J-hope.

"Oh, so that's why!" Jimin said.

"Let's just continue our cleaning and then we ordered Pizza!!" V exclaimed and Jimin joined him. We all shake our heads for the sight. Our maknaes is giving us mental problem.

"Well, I'm gonna get going. Bye." Dina said, we bid our goidbyes to her and she went out of the dorm.

"Okay, let's clean!" Rapmon ordered and we continue to clean.

_____________________

OMG....

J-HOPE HAVE A BIG MOUTH! KIDDING ^_^

SO HOW WAS IT GUYS??

I'M SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THE READERS OF THIS STORY IS INCREASING!! I FEEL FLATTERED!! ( JUMP JUMP )

WELL I'M THANKFUL AND I HOPE THAT THE SUPPORTERS WILL INCREASE MORE HIHI ^_^

I'M SORRY FOR UPDATING REALLY LATE... I'M BUSY WITH SCHOOL... SO MORE PATIENCE PLEASE...

AND PLEASE DO SUPPORT MY OTHER STORY JUST GO TO MY WORKS..

UNFORTUNATELY, I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY ONE STORY [ EXO'S BIGTIME FAN ] SO IN REPLACEMENT I MAKE ANOTHER ONE TITLED WORKING WITH EXO. I'M NOT YET DONE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER SO IF I DID PLEASE DO SUPPORT IT.. AND THE OTHER ONE TITLED BORN TO BE ENEMIES ( AN ExoShiPinkTan Story)

I'M SORRY IF I'M NOT ANSWERING YOUR COMMENTS ON MY STORY BOARD CUZ WHEREVER I TRIED IT SAYS ERROR. I THINK I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT, MY EMAIL IS NOT VERIFIED PROPERLY, SO I'M SORRY...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE