Chapter 15: Her Past

Eunji's POV

The boys and I are currently in the car that will bring us to the resort that their photoshoot will be held. Jungkook is sleeping in my shoulder while I'm currently listening to music on my phone.

"We're here." Mr. Gong announced, I wake the boys up and we made our way to the resort's hotel to check in. I made my distance with Jungkook as soon as we stepped out the car to avoid news.

"Can I share a room with Eunji?" Jungkook asked Rapmon whispering not letting anyone hear him.

"No, Maknae. It's not safe. Beside I'm not going to let you do something crazy." Rapmon hissed at hum and looked at me while I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Hyung! What the hell are you thinking!? Im not going to do anything!" Jungkook whined.

"Still a NO." - Rapmon.

"Aish!" Jungkook hissed. And I surpress my laugh.

*After a couple of hour*

The boys finished the first photoshoot they have and now we are on our way to the hotel's restaurant to have dinner. I'm currently talking to Suga when I accidentally bumped into someone, Her bag fall on the floor and I helped her to pick it up. When I was about to say sorry ,my body stiffen when my eyes landed on the person infront of me. She also looked at me with eyes wide open.

"Krystal. What are you doing there?" I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me and when I looked back my whole world stop when I saw them.

After 6 years of forgetting about them here I am standing infront of these people.

"Eunji?" I looked at the girl in the wheelchair, and I can't help myself but my eyes starts watering.

"Omygod! Its you!!" The girl in the wheelchair came near me and hold my shaking hand.

"Je..Jessica Unnie." I stuttered. And then look at the woman pushing her wheel. "M..mom." I called totally forgetting that the boys is still with me,curiously watching of what's happening.

"Where have you been huh?" I looked at Jessica unnie and that's when my tears starts to fall.

"What are you doing Jessica? Stop talking to strangers." My world stop when my Mom said those hurtful words.

"MOM!" Jessica Unnie Shouted.

"Unnie, Mom's right. Let's go." Waking up from shock Krystal make her way beside Mom and look at me like I'm a complete stranger.

"What the hell are you saying! She's your sister!" Jessica unnie shouted. She looked at me and tried to grab my hand but I didn't gave her a chance to hold me,  I run away. I even heard Jungkook called my name but I ignored it.

I found myself crying so hard while sitting on the sand infront of the sea that is now covered with darkness.

After so many years, they still hate me. And I hated myself more after I saw Jessica unnie sitting on that goddamn wheelchair. It's all my fault.

So she's finally awake from coma. I cried hard when I felt someone hug me from behind. I looked up and saw Jungkook giving me a sad look, like he's hurting seeing me like this.

"Ssshhh. I'm here. Uhmm." He whispered. And I cried in his chest. For a moment, I feel like I'm safe, I feel like I'm not hated by my family, I feel like I did not have a reason to hate myself because of Jungkook's hugged.
Before I close my eyes due to tiredness of crying so much I heard him say a word.

"I love you, and I hate seeing you crying." And I close my eyes.

******
Jungkook's POV

I'm currently looking at Eunji's sleeping face inside her hotel room. I've been staying here for atleast an hour after I brought her here. She looks peaceful while sleeping, and what I saw awhile ago? Seeing her crying so hard broke my heart, I can't believe that she has this kind of side. I know her for her Jolly and Bossy attitude so it really shocked me that she cried that hard.

"Hey, Eat this, You missed eating dinner." I looked up and saw Rapmon hyung holding a tray.

"Thank you hyung." I smiled weakly. I got up and saw the other's standing beside the door. They must be worried also because of Eunji's sudden action.

"Is she ok?" Suga hyung asked and I nod.

"I can't believe that there's a parent that will treat their child like that. I mean I don't have the rights to say this but that's just too much." Jhope hyung commented.

"Let's just pretend that we didn't mind anything that happened today when Eunji wakes up. She's having a hard time that we didn't know why, the least that we can do is just make her smile and make her forget her problem." Jin hyung said and I smiled at them.

______________________________

WOAH TOO DRAMATIC!  I DONT KNOW WHAT HAVE COME  INTO ME TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LIKE THIS.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. ^_^