Chapter 25: Unexpected

Jungkook's POV

"Goodmorning." I greeted the moment I entered the Kitchen and saw Jin hyung making some breakfast.

"Morning." He greeted back.

I sat on one of the chair and watch him preparing our breakfast.

Moment later, all the members already gathered in the kitchen and stated eating.

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys. Manager-nim told me that we have additional schedule for today." Rapmon hyung suddenly brought up.

"What for?" Suga hyung asked.

"I don't know the exact details but he just told me it's about our new sponsor?"

"Ah. What time?" - Suga hyung

"4:00 pm."

"Then hurry up guys. We're full loaded today."  Jin hyung said.

******

"Manager-nim. What company is offering us that kind of huge sponsorship?" I asked.

We are now heading to our last schedule for today.

I looked back for a minute and saw some of our members already sleeping, probably from all the work we did today they felt exhausted.

"I'm not sure. But from what I heard, that company goes bankrupt before but it became active again this past 5 months. They are expanding their businesses in Clothing, Appliances they are even Exporting their products from different countries."

"Wow. They just backed up from their crisis but now they are offering us a big sponsorship." Rapmon hyung butted in. He removed his headphones and join in our conversation.

"Yeah, I think their new President is pretty smart and talented." Manager hyung said.

After a few more minutes of driving, we reach our destination.

We ride the elevator from the parking lot.

After we arrive at the floor we are heading to a man wearing a suit waited for us.

"Good evening Sir. Im Kang Ha Neul ,Ms. Jung's secretary, I will take you to her office."

He guided us to a huge office and leave us inside to get a drinks.

"I can tell that this office is owned by a woman." V hyung said.

"Pabo. Mr. Kang already said earlier that he will take us to MS. JUNG'S OFFICE. So obviously its a woman." Jimin hyung emphasizing the word Ms. Making V pout his lips.

We all sat on the sofa and waited for the President to come.

"Hi I'm sorry to keep you waiting" The girl who just entered said.

We all stand up and bowed.

"Let's get straight to the point since we are all busy. Here's the Contract." Ms. Jung gave the papers to Manager.

"We are going to scan the papers first and we will immediately send it back once the boys sign it." Manager Hyung said.

"Alright. I hope for a positive response." She smiled.

"I think we don't need to say no. This is a great opportunity after all " Manager hyung replied.

We are about to say goodbye when the door of the office suddenly opened and girl who just went in made my world stop.

"Krystal, You haven't give me the papers for Mr. Lee " She said without looking up cause she's busy looking at her tablet.

"I'm sorry Unnie. I will give it to you once I find it." Ms. Krystal Jung said.

'Unnie?' I thought.

The moment Eunji looked up from her tablet our eyes met. I clearly saw her shocked reaction from seeing me or us standing infront of her.

"Eunji-ah."

********
Eunji's POV

The moment I heard his voice calling my name i almost cry.

"Eunji!" I looked at V when he called me. He even smiled which made my chest tight.

They're must be waiting for my answer. But my response made all of them shocked. Except for Krystal who have a curious expression written on her face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that you have a client meeting today. I'll leave first. Just send the papers to me later." I said. And without looking back. I leave them all dumbfounded.

_______________________________

Sorry for the Late update and its super short. Im pretty sure you're all dissapointed. But i will make the Few last chapters long. I promise. ^_^

BELATED CONGRATS TO OUR BANGTAN FOR WINNING 9 TROPHIES ALREADY FOR THEIR " DNA " COMEBACK.

AND TO OUR PRETTY LADIES. APINK FOR HAVING SOLO PROJECTS IN DRAMA AND ALL. ^_^

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ♥