Chapter 4: Courting

Jungkook's POV

"Hey! where are you planning to go?" Suga hyung said  while looking at me, fixing my clothes.

I am planning to go to Eunji's house to visit her and start to court her. Actually I am a little dissapointed when I figured that she have a boyfriend. I feel jealous with the thought that there is another man who is allowed to hug and kiss her. I want to be that man.

"Ah. To Eunji's dorm." I simply answered and walked to the door and wear my shoes.

"What? So you're serious about the 'Court thing' yesterday?? " he eyed me like what I'm saying is ridiculous.

"Yup, so goobye for now because I still need to buy flowers for her. Bye hyung! " I waved at him and walked out leaving him speechless.

********
Rapmon's POV

" Hey! What are you doing there? Having an eye contact fight with the door? " I asked looking at Suga while raising my brow.

"Ahm.. nothing.. I'm just shocked."

"Shocked? About what?" I asked curiously.

"Jungkook went to Eunji's house to court her." He turned and faced me.

"What!!!? Are you serious?? " I asked totally surprised.

"Yeah." He coldy replied and then walked passed me and headed to their room. But before he enters the room he said something.

"I'm glad that he already moved on. But I'm afraid that he will be hurt again." Then he entered the room.

Jeon Jungkook, have you already moved on? Or you're just using Eunji to forget her? I thought and just went to the kitchen to eat.

I hope you're not.

*******
Eunji's POV

"Yah! Yoon Bomi!! Don't you know how to clean your own mess?? Look at these books! You just put it everywhere!"

I looked at Chorong who is now scolding Bomi. Poor her.

The seven of us is currently in the house and just lazying around. We are lucky that our day off is in the same day.

"So what are we gonna do for today?" Bomi asked. She's totally ignoring Chorong's nagging. She's really naughty.

"Yah!! Bomi! you're not listening!"

Oh! I think any minute now Chorong will have a hypertension.

"Come on, Chorong, Why don't you just calm down for a bit? It's our day off, for God's sake!" Namjoo tapped Chorong's shoulder and sat with me on the couch.

"Namjoo is right. Let's just call it for today! Let's just bond." Naeun, who came out from the kitchen with Yookyung and Hayoung said.

"Fine, but you still need to clean the mess you made!" Chorong looked at Bomi. While Bomi just nodded and smiled.

" So as I was asking.. what are we gonna do for today? " Bomi asked.

" Shopping!! " Naeun, Namjoo, and Yookyung said in unison.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea, we also need to buy groceries now. We are out of stock. L" Chorong agreed.

"Me too, I'm gonna buy a new book. " Our maknae Hayoung happily said.

"What about you Eunji? " Bomi asked. All of them looked at me.

"Of course I'll join you guys. It's our bonding time right?" I said. They smiled.