Chapter 23: The Other Story

Jessica's POV

"Unnie. What are you doing here?" I did not look back at Krystal who's probably standing beside the door of Eunji's bedroom.

"Krystal? Where's your sis-- Jessica! What are you doing here. Come back to your room. L" I heard my mom said.

"Why do you hate Eunji so much mom?" I asked still not looking.

"Because she caused you this! You must be showing of your talent right now but because of her you are here sitting on your wheelchair!" My mom burst in anger.

"Still. She's your daughter."

"No she's not!" My eyes widened and I looked at Mom shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"She's not my daughter! She's your dad's daughter with her mistress!" I was astonished by the sudden news.

"What?" I asked. Can't believe what I heard.  Krytal also shows a surpise expression. 

"I thought you just hate her because of what she did.  But she's just my half sister? " Krytal asked our mom. 

"It's true.  I accept her to this family because I don't want gossips about our family. So I agreed to act like I'm her real mom.  But actually she's a daughter of a bitch who lured your father." Mom cried.I shake my head in disbelief. 

"She's a child that been born because of cheating. How can I love her? Plus she caused you this Jessica! It just added my hate for her! " Mom shouted. 

I felt tears rolled down my eyes. 

I'm really shocked for this revelation.  But still I can't help but pity my younger sister. Eunji have no fault in all of this.  She's just a girl who is longing for her parents love. 

"I don't care whether she's a daughter of Dad with another girl. She's still my sister. I'm sorry Mom.  I know that you're hurting. But can't you see?  Eunji is the one who's suffering the most!  She never felt your love and thinking that you are her mother!  And she will suffer more the moment she finds out that she is a child out of wedlock. " I stated. 

"Please leave. I want to be alone. " I turned my back on them. 

"Jessica." my mom called.  But ignore her. 

After a minute I heard the door being open and closed.  And I was left alone in the room. 

*******
Eunji's POV

"Good morning." I looked at the person who greeted me and eventually smile when I saw Jungkook standing outside the house. I'm currently on the window of our Room standing looking at the beautiful view when he suddenly spoke. 

"Hey.  It's still early.What did you do?" I ask.  Almost shouting for him to hear me. 

"I excercised." He smiled.  "By the way. You  look pretty  with your messy hair. "

My eyes widened in horror when I realized that I just got up and not washing my face yet. 

"oh crap! " I run faster to the bathroom. Leaving him laughing by himself.

*After an hour*

We are now sitting at the dining table having our breakfast. 

I glared at Jungkook when he smiled cheekily.He is probably stopping himself from laughing.

"Stop it Jeon Jungkook. I swear I'll never talk to you again." I warned. 

All the people on the table looked at me and then to Jungkook. 

"Did you two fight?" Chorong asked eyeing the two of us.