Special Chapter

Jungkook's POV

4 years had already passed. And many things have changed in our lives but not in our relationship.

The girls debuted this last 2 years as a girl group named APINK and made their own name in the industry.

Eunji and I are still going strong despite of our busy schedule.

I'm so happy that our fans supported our relationship and our career is blooming.

Eunji passed the handling of their company to her younger sister Krystal and I also met her older sister.

The boys is also having their own love life and our group is being recognize as time goes by.

"Yah. Maknae. You're phone screen will break as you can't stop glaring at it." Suga hyung notices me.

Its been an hour since I texted Eunji and I still got no reply which is very rare to happen.

She was fast in replying despite of her busy schedule before.

"She's not replying. I texted her for almost an hour ago." I said with a sulking face.

"You will not receive a reply until evening." Jhope hyung said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

" Yookyung told me that the girls is going to have a fan meeting today. " He answered.

My brows creased in confusion. I looked at Suga hyung who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Jin Hyung! Do you know that Chorong and the others will going to have a Fan meeting today?" I asked the moment I saw Jin hyung walking out from his room.

"No I don't. Chorong didn't say anything when we talked last night." Jin hyung also have this confuse look on his face.

"I knew it. Bomi informed me earlier." Rapmon hyung joined the conversation.

I stayed silently for a minute and then stand up from sitting at the couch which makes the others looked at me.

"I need your help hyung." I said. All of them looked at me with a question mark written on their faces.

******
Eunji's POV

I'm doomed! I forgot to tell Jungkook that we are going to conduct a fan meeting today.

I completely forgot to inform him because of our busy schedule plus I'm also been offered to stare into a drama so I have packed schedule.

"What's with the face?" Bomi asked after signing an album and receiving a gift from a fan.

I smiled first at the fan who came to me and sign her album before answering Bomi.

"I think Jungkook will be dissapointed with me. I completely forgot to tell him that we're going to have a fan meeting today. He must be texting me now." I said.

Our cellphone is being held by our manager.

"You're not alone." Bomi turned her head towards Chorong.

"She forgot too?" I asked.

"Yeah." Bomi answered.

I just continued to sign for the fans and entertain them while still thinking the best way to explain to Jungkook later.

"Omoo. Is that Taehyung? Kim Taehyung of BTS?" Our heads turned to the fans who's looking at the man approaching our table.

We are all shocked to see V with an album on his hand making his way towards Naeun who is having a major shock expression.
"Yah. What are you doing here?" Naeun asked after a recovery.

We are watching them and the fans are containing their feels while watching the two couple.

"I just want to personally get an autograph from my Girlfriend" Taehyung answered.

I shook my head and smiled at their cheeziness.

"OMYGOOOD!! ITS THE WHOLE BTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My mind went blank after I heard some of the fans screamed.

We all looked infront and saw the other members coming.

"So this is where you were." Jimin said when he saw V standing in front of Naeun's place.

"You haven't informed me about this." Jungkook said pouting which makes the fans goes crazy.

I just smiled awkwardly.

"But I'm not here to nag at you. I'm here for another reason." He said. My eyebrows creased in confusion.

Jhope dragged V with him. Then a loud music beamed at the whole place playing their recently released song DNA.

What shocked us the most is when they started dancing together with the beat.

And after their performance what Jungkook did next made my whole world stop and the only thing that I'm seeing is him.

He went in front of me the only thing that separating us is the table for the signing.

"Jung Eunji but you first introduce yourself as Yoon Eunji. Whatever your name is my feelings for you will never change. We face many obstacles in our relationship but we conquered it all. And I'm more than willing to face all the problem waiting for us with you by my side. I know you don't like long cheesy lines so I'll make it short and simple...
Eunji, Will you marry me?" And after saying those words he kneeled infront of me with a ring on his hand. I have to stand up from sitting to just to see him.

My tears cannot stop flowing out from my eyes.

"Yes. I'm more than willing to marry you." I sobbed.

He immediately got up from kneeling and put the ring in my finger. He crossed the table separating us and hold my face to wipe my tears.

Then he leaned and I just felt his warm lips touching mine.

And with that. We completely forgot all the people surrounding us.

___________________________________
Okay. A happy ending  haha.

Thank you so much for reading!