Chapter 9: Confessing.

Eunji's POV

"So, talk." Jungkook commanded seriously the moment we stopped walking in an empty park. I did not respond. I lowered my head preventing to look into his eyes.

"I'M ASKING YOU! IS THAT TRUE?!" He shouted because I'm not answering him.

"YES! IT'S TRUE!" I shouted back. He become silent for awhile and just looked at me.

"Then why? why did you reject me?" He asked calmer.

"I have reasons." I answered.

"Then tell me your freaking reasons!" He demanded and messed his hair because of frustration.

"I can't." I prevented myself to sobbed.

"You can't? For Goodness's sake Eunji! Do you know how it hurts when you told me to stop? It hurts! And now that I know that you love me too, you still keeping yourself away from me! Why?" His voiced cracked because of emotions. My tears which is I'm holding for the entire time started to fall down on my cheeks.

"You don't know anything about me." I said almost silently crying.

"I don't care." I looked at him when he said that, I saw how he soften his look when he saw me crying. He walk near me and bend down so his face is an inch away from mine.

"I don't care whoever or whatever you are Eunji Yoon. As long as I love you I don't care about your past. Just please don't stay away from me ever again. And don't cry, I don't want to see you crying." he stared at my eyes seriously while I can't help but cry more because of his words.

He wipe my tears using his thumb. Why does he love me of all people. Do I deserve someone like him?

"I'm sorry for hurting you." I said.

"It's nothing, just please give me a chance to prove myself. Be mine Eunji." He's eyes is full of emotions, full of love.

"Be mine and I'll promise I'm not going to hurt you. Please. " He begged.

"I'm sorry." I said then his eyes was filled with sadness. He back away and turned his back at me.

"I'm sorry in advance. Because you will going to deal with a jealous girlfriend." He quickly face me after my words. I smiled at him playfully.

"Wh..what?" He asked.

"I'm a little possesive Jungkook, I don't like seeing you with other girls. So please bare with it if you really love m--" I didn't even finished what I was saying when he suddenly pulled me and kissed me passionately. The kind of kiss that is full of Love. A kiss that will surely make your bones weak. I kissed him back and he deepen it even more. When we are almost out of breath he pulled back but still cupping my cheeks. He stared at me right in the eyes.

"God. I thought your going to reject me again." He said while catching his breath because of the long kiss.

"You didn't let me finish, you just going to give up that easily?" I pouted.

"Hell no, if I'm not going to make you mine today then i will tomorrow or next week, or next month. I will do anything just to make you mine." He said.

"Cheesy." I laugh.

"Yeah, I think so too. You made me like this." He said.

"Aish, Let's go now. Before we get attacked by million of ants because of your sweetness." I chuckled.

"Geez, okay, your so killjoy. I'm making a moment here." He pouted.

"Haha, Moment your face. Let's go." I shake my head because of his childishness.

"Fine." He hold my hand we starting to walk. While walking i cant help but to glance at him.

'Maybe it is right to give myself happiness right? I deserve to be loved right?' That questions lingered on my mind until we reach the dorm.

******
Rapmon's POV

"Finally! Were done! Now lets order some pizza!" Jimin exclaimed and throw himself on the couch. It's almost afternoon and we still not having lunch because we're too busy to finish cleaning the dorm.

"Hyung, Let's order now!" Jimin whined at me.

"Oh yeah, let's just order, I'm hungry now. " V grunted and we even heard his stomach grumbled and we all chuckled.

"Okay, okay." I said.

"Don't forget to order Pizza hyung!" Jimin smiled widely. I just roll my eyes at him and then starting to call a restaurant to order.

"What do you think happened with Jungkook and Eunji?" V asked. I looked at him after I finished ordering.

"Yeah, Do you think Eunji will reject him again?" Jimin asked too.

"But Eunji likes Jungkook right?" V asked.

"Well, let's just comfort him if he'll be rejected aga--" Suga didn't finished what he's saying when the topic of our conversation came in.

"Wooow,,, I think we don't need to comfort him." V said looking at the two who came towards us.

"Hey, hyung." Jungkook greeted with a huge smile flastered on his face.

"Wow, Jungkook. Why are you smiling like a dog?" Jimin asked.

"What!? Excuse me, I'm handsome to be like a dog. Ouch!" Jungkook at Eunji who elbowed him.

"So full of yourself." Eunji shake her head.

"So? What's the news?" I asked eyeing the two.

"Well," Jungkook place his hand on Eunji's shoulder and smiled at us. "She's my girl now." He proudly announced.

"Wow! Congrats!!" Jimin jump from the couch and went to Jungkook then bump their shoulders.

"Wooh! Nice." V said and joined the two. Maknaes!

"Congrats!" I greeted, and came near him and Eunji who is now blushing.

"Let's celebrate!!" Jimin shouted.

While all of them are having fun, I noticed one person who is quiet the entire time Jungkook and Eunji came. He looks strange these past few days and I can't keep myself but to bewildered by his actions...

'What are you thinking?' I thought while looking at that person who's looking at the happy couple.

I even notice the small smile formed in his lips.

____________________

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATES GUYS! I ALREADY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER BUT I CAN'T UPDATE BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION! WE HAD A PROBLEM IN OUR INTERNET SO THAT'S WHY...

SO HOW WAS IT GUYS?

I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS!! ^_^

AND THOSE WHO HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ADD ME PLEASE HARMONY SANTIAGO ^_^ LET'S BE FRIENDS..

YOU CAN COMMENT YOUR FB ACCOUNT SO I'M THE ONE WHO WILL ADD YOU ^_^

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE