Chapter 22: Vacation

Bomi's POV 

I am currently sitting at the back of the mini bus that we rented for our vacation. Well we don't need to take a mini bus but Eunji is so good that she even invited the boys in our supposed to be All Girls Vacation.

"Who's farm are we going to anyway?" The annoying jerk who is currently sitting beside me asked.

"Our farm." I lazily answered.

Yes. We are going to our hometown and have a vacation on our farm. We are actually have a farm that my auntie and uncle are running.

I don't have any parents anymore. They both die in an accident. My uncle and auntie is the one who supported me.

"Really? What kind of farm is it? L" V asked who is sitting infront of our sit, joined in the conversation.

"Strawberry farm." I answered.

"Woah Daebak!" V exclaimed.

"Then we are allowed to eat as many strawberry as we can?" Jimin asked. I laughed in his cute expression.

"Yup." I smiled.

"Don't smile like that." My brow creased in confusion for what the jerk is saying.

"What's your problem?" I asked irritatedly.

"You look ugly." He said then laugh. He's a psychotic Jerk really.

****

After several hours of travelling we arrived at our Farm. It's almost afternoon when we got out of the Mini Bus.

"Bomi-yah!" I smiled widely when my Aunt and Uncle walk towards us. I quickly hugged the both of them.

"How are you?" Aunt asked.

"I'm fine." I answered.

"Eunji Unnie!!!!!!!!!!" A girl  scream and run towards Eunji's direction. Eunji quickly pick Ji Hye, my 4 years old niece .

"How are you Ji Hye?" Eunji asked and ruffle the girls hair.

"I'm fine Unnie. Hihi. But who are they?" Aunt and Uncle look at the boys curiously.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The boys greeted and bow.

"Annyeong. Are they your friends?" Auntie asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Not just a friend. One of them is her Boyfriend." I look at my cousin Ji Na ,my cousin who is walking towards us.

"What are you talking about? Bomi have a boyfriend?" Auntie asked and look at me. I shake my head.

"Yes Ma'am. I'm her boyfriend." My eyes widen when the Jerk introduce himself. The hell? We're just pretending.

"Oh really? Nice to meet you. What's you name?" Uncle asked.

"I'm Kim Namjoon Sir."

" They are famous boygroup in Seoul, Mom and Dad." Unnie Ji Na said and winked at me.

"Wow. What's your group name?" Ji Hye asked still hanging on Eunji's neck.

"We are known by our name Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS." Jungkook answered and slightly pinch the girls cheek who just giggle at him. Seriously? They look like a One Happy Family, Eunji and Jungkook as the Parents and Ji Hye as their daughter tsk.

"We better go inside first before chitchatting." Aunt said.

We all walk inside the 2 story house. We are going to stay at the extended house beside the main house. It's serves as the house for our guests.

*******
Namjoo's POV

After we placed our thing to where we are going to stay for the whole week, I decided to take a walk outside .

"Hey. Walking alone is a bit boring you know." I look at Suga who catch up with my walking. He smiled at me that I find a bit weird. This is our first time talking to each other like this.

"Well it's quite relaxing. And peaceful." I answered.

Silence engulfed us as we walk.

"Uhm May I ask a you question? " He spoke breaking the silence.

"Of course go ahead." I smiled.

"Ahm.." I stare at him while waiting for what he's going to say.

He scratch the back of his head and look at me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" At first. I was shock at his question but eventually laughed at his cuteness. Seriously? He's nervous for just asking me if I have a boyfriend.

"No. I don't have. And I have no plan on getting one." I answered.

"Why?" He asked with brows knitted.

"I just don't want to get involve in any relationship right now. Work is my priority as of the moment." I answered.

"I see. I'll wait then."

"Huh? You'll wait for what?" I asked. What is he saying?

"Nothing." He replied and smiled at me. He's one hell of a weird man.

When we go back, All of them is already preparing for a Barbeque Party.

"Hey. Where have you been? We're all looking for both of you." Chorong Unnie asked.

She is currently preparing the Plates and Cups.

"We just take a walk. This place is amazing by the way." Suga answered and looked at Bomi Unnie who raised her hand and gesture a thumbs up.

I walk where the other girls are sitting and join them. I even saw Eunji and Jungkook playing with Ji Hye, they look cute together.

"Kim Taehyung! Stop pestering me!" All of us looked at Naeun who is fanning the barbeque with Taehyung by her side.

"Yah! I'm noticing that the two of you are quite close now than before. What's happening huh?" Bomi unnie shouted.

Naeun and Taehyung look at each other and then turn to us.

"We are now dating."

Our jaws drop after hearing Taehyung's revelation.

"Are you serious!?" Hayoung asked after recovering from the shock.

"Silly!" Naeun shouted and slapped Taehyung's arm.

"Don't believe it! He's just joking! We are classmates and friends when we were in grade school." Naeun explained.

"Then why are acting like you didn't know each other before?" I asked.

"Well. At first I don't know how to react knowing that Taehyung is an idol now. So I just acted like I didn't know him, I'm not even sure if he still recognize me." Naeun explained.

"Really? I thought the same too that's why I didn't greeted you. Not until we visited your house yesterday, I decided to talk to you." Taehyung said.

"Yah. Stop with the talking now! The barbeque will be burn you know." Yookyung said. And all of us sniffed and smell the burn meat.

__________________

Sorry for the long update. Im busy with school stuff. And i'm apologizing for this boring chapter. I'm having a writer's block right now.

Don't forget to Vote || Comment ♥