Chapter 14: Their Past (JinRong)

Jin's POV

I'm waiting patiently infront of Chorong's classroom, I'm waiting for her class to end to share the good news to her. She's my girlfriend and I want to share every achievemement I made with her.

After a couple of minutes waiting.  I saw her walking out of the room and made her way towards me. I smiled at her when I met her eyes.

"Did you wait long?" She asked.

"Not really." I said and grab her bags and place it on my shoulder.

"You look happy. Any goodnews?" She smiled brightly.

"Yeah." I suppressed my excitement to tell her without showing so much.

"What is it?" She asked while we were making our way towards the bus station.

"Well I was recruited this morning to be a trainee. " I answered cooly.

"Trainee? Wait? TRAINEE YOU SAY? You mean you're going to be train to be an artist!?" She exclaimed halting in her tracks. I nodded at her.

"OMYGOD! SERIOUSLY!? THAT'S AWESOME!" She smiled widely and to my surprise she hug me and kissed my lips without hesitation in front of everyone.

******
My relationship with her goes smoothly, I am giving her some of my free time and bond with her. Not until my manager talk to me.

"Seok Jin, The company decided to finally have you debut. " He informed.

"Really!?" I smile like there is no tomorrow, I'm so excited telling this good news to Chorong.

"Yes, but the management want you to be free from any relationship you have with any girl, we all know that you have a girlfriend and that's not a good thing for you having a debut. " That makes my heart dropped, no way in hell that I will give up my relationship with Chorong.

"I'm sorry to dissapoint you manager but I dont think I can do that. " I said.

"Just think about it. I'll give you a week. Your debut will be next next week , you need to decide." Then he left.

Later that night I have a conversation with my mom and she said that we need money for my dad's hospital fees, my dad have a heart disease that's why I'm pursuing my dream to become an artist to help my family. I don't know what to do until I decided to talk to Chorong and tell her lies.

"You are breaking up with me? Why?" She cried. The least thing that I'd want her show infront of me.

"I dont want you to mess with my career, I'm having my debut in a week and I dont think I can handle the issue having a girlfriend. I'm sorry. "

"You're unbelievable." She said full of hatred, tears continously running down her cheeks. I really want to wipe it away from her but I don't have the courage.

I broke her heart. I fucking made my love cried. And that's the most regretful thing I have done in my life.

******
Chorong's POV

After we ate, we have a little chat with the boys,  I'm having some conversation with the others when suddenly someone pulled me up from the couch I was seating. Everybody in the living room looked at Jin who's currently holding my hand.

"I'm sorry but can I borrow her for awhile?" He asked.

"Sure, you two need to talk anyway." Eunji answered. I gave her a death glare but she just smirked.

Jin dragged me to his room and quickly closed the door.

"Say anything you want now so I can go back downstairs." I said avoiding his eyes.

"I miss you." Three words that makes my heart flutter and ache at the same time.

"Stop it Seok Jin. Please. Don't hurt me anymore. Just forget about the deal we have. I already moved on for Pete's sake!" I shouted tears threatening to fall.

"Yeah, Let's forget about the deal. But please hear me out first. I love you,  I always will! It's just that I have no choice but to broke up with you before. I need to debut that time for my dad's sake.  Believe me,  I came in your old house to take you back just to found out that you already moved." My heart sank when I saw his tears falling. I still love him despite for every pain he cause.

"I didn't know. I'm sorry." I walked  towards him and wipe his tears. "Omygod SeokJin Please dont cry." Tears already streaming downbmy face.

"I'm sorry." He hugged me and I hugged him back smelling his scent that I missed.

"Let's start all over again please." He whispered burying his head on my neck.

"God. I still Love you." I confessed and look up at him.

"I love you more." He said then kissed my lips.

*Meanwhile*

Taehyung's POV

"What do you think they are doing?" Suga hyung asked all of a sudden. We all look upstairs thinking different thing.

"Omo! Do you think We are going to have a nephew or neice soon?" I asked receiving glares and hit on my head.

"What the hell Taehyungie." Eunji glared.

"I think I need to go upstairs and take Chorong." One of Eunji's friend that I remembered her name is Bomi said, already making her way upstairs not until Rapmon hyung stop her.

"Let them be." Hyung said.

"Mind your own business Jerk, My friend is in danger I need to help her." - Bomi

What the hell? What does she think Jin Hyung will do to her friend. I thought.

"You're overthinking. And I'm not a jerk. " Hyung hissed.

I think there's something going on between this two. All of us just watch Rapmon Hyung and Bomi glare at each other.

_________________

Sorry! I'm not good in lovey dovey scene haha.

Don't forget to Vote ^_^ thank you.