1

Your POV: It's getting darker outside and my stomach grumbles loudly, I sigh, I haven't eaten in quite a while, I have been wandering around for who knows how long, I come across a heavily guarded building, I grin, food must be there? even if not there are people, people who could possibly have food. I sneak into the castle-like building, I silently creep into the kitchen and grab multiple things of food, stuffing them in my half-broken backpack, I glance over to see three men, we are caught in each others gaze for a moment.

Dreams POV: I walked around after dark with Sapnap and George, we were discussing what to do to destroy L'manberg once and for all. The padding of someone walking nearby startles me, I hush George and Sapnap and see a small girl run from the gates, bow in hand and slung over her shoulder was a backpack that was dirty and partially broken. she was quite beautiful despite the multiple cuts on her face, I immediately get out my netherite axe, her expression is blank, making her emotions hard to read, I charge over to her with George and sapnap close behind, she aims her arrow directly into their legs, making them fall over. The mysterious girl climbs a tree and over the walls of the kingdom, I panic (at the disco 💃) I figure it's better to let her leave, I call medics for George and sapnap, how did that happen? how was one small girl able to beat some of the best warriors? I wonder if we could get her on our side, I hope she isn't with L'manberg. my mind is buzzing.

Authors Note: This was just a short starting chapter, I am probably going to change the POVs a lot