5

(Authors Note: whatever the POV was last chapter, it's still going to be that, unless it actually says the POVs are changed, so we are currently on pissbaby POV)

After an exhausting dinner, I locked y/n in her "cell" and called it a night, I flopped on the couch, "so, when are you going to ask her out?" Sapnap asked in a singsong tone, "I can't just ask her out! she is literally our prisoner, and if she escapes then what? then we would have to try to kill each other every time we meet!" I rambled, "you know... she isn't a real member of l'manberg really, she is kind of just there- wait where is she from?" George asks, cutting himself off, "not sure, but she was trained by a guys addicted to anarchy" I explain, recalling earlier today, I knew a guy.... nah it isn't him "huh, strange, now back to your messy love life" Sapnap sneered, "I'll make a move soon, I'm fine" I promised, sapnap and George looked at each other and rolled their eyes at me, I waved them goodnight as I walked up the stairs, first step of her actually liking me is being nice and treating her more like a friend than a prisoner.

(just realized we have been on the mutated Teletubbies POV for a while now)

Your POV: I wake up, last night at dinner George and Sapnap didn't seem worried about me shooting them again, and I learned dream had a crush on me, wow, thats weird, I'm still not 100% sure that information is correct but oh well, "hey" Dream says opening the door, "uh hi, when can I have breakfast I'm starving" I queried, dream gestures that I follow him. on the table sits pancakes, waffles, fruit, and many expensive dishes, I had never had very expensive food, so I was probably going to eat lots, "HEEYYYYYYY Y/N!" Sapnap calls out cheerfully, dream glares at him, I realize I haven't spoken once besides complaining about dreams flirting skills, "HEY" I yell across the hall, sliding down the handrail, everyone sits down, I dig into breakfast, not taking any note of anyone or anything except the many times I caught dream staring at me, in response I would glare at him, then hearing George and Sapnap laughing loudly.

after breakfast I turn on my heel, planning to escort myself to my room, dream however, puts his arm around my waist to keep me from walking anymore, I feel myself go beet red "w-would you like to go to the woods with me?" dream asks, sounds like a fucking date "when?" I say skeptically, "tomorrow?" dream replies sheepishly, you could tell he wasn't used to asking people out, I simply nod my head, and walk right into my room. 

I hear a quiet noise in the background, I sit up, the clock says it's almost two am, my attention is caught on the familiar blond I see at my window, I open it, "Tommy?! what are you doing here?" I  whisper nervously, I look down and realize he's standing on a ladder, at the bottom I see a nervous Wilbur, and a very determined looking Tubbo, "we are completely better and healed, we're getting you out of this shithole" Tommy said as if it was obviously, I climb out of the window, and carefully climb down the ladder, I embrace Tubbo and Tommy, when I turn to Wilbur he hugs me so quickly and tightly, I feel like I could melt, right here, right now, I'm enveloped in his warmth, before I know it he cups my face in his hands and kisses me, I am startled but make no effort to escape his wonderful arms, his lips are soft, full and warm, I feel whole, like I have everything right here, right now. I am interrupted by the large doors bursting open Dream stands there looking distraught and anxious, "Y/N?" he whispers, his voice cracking painfully.