6

(Sorry about leaving for maybe 4 days, not sure, I lost track of time, I had no clue what to add on, but I think I do now)

Dream POV: When I saw y/n kissing Wilbur outside my house I wanted to scream every foul name I knew at him, my emotions were running high, "y/n?" I said my voice cracking like I was twelve again, Wilbur snapped his head up at me looking pissed, probably because I just ruined a nice reunion but walking into THAT had ruined my good mood also, so we're even. Y/N had tears formed in her eyes, but she took out a knife, my eyes widened because I had watched her throw, she never missed, she hesitated for a slight second, but threw at my leg, to keep me from following her and her teammates, the same thing she did to George and Sapnap, I broke down right there and then, feeling more shattered than ever.

I woke up the next morning in the infirmary, an anxious Sapnap and George sitting next to my bed, talking quietly between eachother, "DREAM! what happened? we saw you passed out in the front in a pool of blood, also y/n escaped," George said, his voice trailing off at the end, "I woke up and heard something, and I stepped outside just to see Wilbur and y/n kissing" I recalled, George and Sapnaps faces both fell, they knew we had a date today, "should we beat him up?" sapnap asked innocently, even though I knew he was pissed, he was still working on not beating anyone up who did us wrong, "no, y/n would hate us forever, besides, if they were in good enough conditions to free y/n then they would probably hold us off for a while, but she could get us seriously injured" I explain, it was the logical thing to do, but I wanted to kill Wilbur also, but maybe I could just sabotage their relationship somehow.

(for once) Wilburs POV: I was so angry as y/n described how dream had a crush on her, I wasn't sure if me and her were a couple yet, I hope so, I was at the worst period of my life when y/n was kidnapped, I wanted to go find dream and kill him, but that is impractical, to be honest I probably couldn't alone, I would need y/n's help, but you could tell she had mixed feelings for dream, which I hated, somewhere deep inside me I hoped y/n hated him as much as I do, Tommy Tubbo, and Fundy all said we should wait to save her until we were stronger, but I had fallen into a deep state of depression while she was gone, I never thought I would fall in love with a random assassin, but at this point I didn't deny my feeling, "Wilbur, want to go hunting?" Tommy asked, it was clear he wanted more than that, I nodded.

In the woods, Tommy kept glancing at me, "Wilbur, what are we going to do? y/n isn't sure how she feels towards dream, she probably won't kill him, and I doubt we can" he finally said, "Tommy, I honestly don't know, I have a lot of things I'm fighting for, my life, my nation, her love. Adding dream to the list doesn't sound like it could work, but I wish she had just come later, when the war was over."

Your POV: The kiss with Wilbur was... unexpected, but I don't regret it, but dream seeing it made me happy, because he is an enemy I could never date, and.. sad? the word doesn't fit, I shouldn't be sad because I hurt his feelings, I snort, he probably doesn't care, I go back to chopping wood, when a familiar bandana-wearing dream team member approaches me, I'm outside L'Manberg so it's fine, "Sapnap" I croak painfully, "y/n, what is your relationship with dream? he loves you and won't stop talking about you, that kill with Wilbur destroyed him more than that impressive knife wound" he admitted, huh, so sapnap is one of those friends, I noted down mentally that he would help dream if he needed to. "I don't know! I never have felt feelings towards anyone, I was raised to not be attached to anything or anyone and now I think I like two guys I just met who hate eachother! it's complicated" I blurt, you could tell Sapnap was thinking hard, "he wants you  to come back, as a friend this time, no threats, he just wants to see you." he whispers, "also, are you and Wilbur dating?" he adds on, "ah, about that.. not sure, I think we are but it's confusing" I shrug, "and I don't really want to be on your side, I'm with L'manberg, but maybe I can meet up with him whenever" I said, it was probably not ideal to negotiate with them, they might try and just threaten me or L'Manberg again, "ok, that would work, when? where?" Sapnap questions, "the place we were supposed to go on our first date" I say grinning. Sapnap nods and disappears into the trees.