2

Your POV: I sit high up in a tree, eating the stolen food slowly, I don't want to waste it, I question what this place is, It looks like there is some kind of war going, the way people are sneaking around after dark, the faint smell of smoke, the flames and craters, I figured I wouldn't be here long.

(Spoiler: you are going to be here for a while)

As soon as the sun came out I decided to meet someone, I operate alone but decided if there is a war I should at least know what's happening, I walk down a wooden path and see a two boys, one has brown hair and is relatively short, around my height, and the blond one is tall and looks annoyed. I walk towards them, "hello, could you tell me what this place is?" I ask as politely as I can, even though polite isn't really my thing, before I know it the blond was drawing out his sword, pointing it at my throat, it glinted in the sun, almost too bright, his words snapped me out of my daze. "who are you, what are you doing here" he spit, I whip out my own axe. "are you by chance with the three men I encountered yesterday?" I asked, the boys, who I learned were named Tommy and Tubbo. I explained what they looked like, the brunets thick white framed glasses, the blonds mask, the raven-haired boy with a bandana, "sounds like the dream team, our enemies, are you working with them?" Tubbo asked me, "no, absolutely not, actually I shot the ones you call George and Sapnap in the leg, they fell and I ran" I explain, remembering yesterday, Tommy's eyes widened in surprise "you beat half of the Dream Team?!" he said obviously impressed, I nodded and grinned.

Tommy and Tubbo took me to L'manberg, a nation they created that started out as a small drug van, but they now were fighting for independence, their president, Wilbur Soot, he was tall and had soft curly brown hair that hung over his eyes, "Tommy, Tubbo, who is this?" Wilbur questions, "uh, we actually never got your name" Tubbo said softly, "Y/N, expert assassin and soldier" you stated, Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo all glanced at each other nervously, oh yeah, being an assassin isn't really normal.

(Authors note:never specified but when things are in bold, they are author notes and not part of the story, when things are slanted they are either switching POVS or are a characters thoughts, ok, back to our scheduled program)

Wilburs POV: an expert assassin and soldier?! and a pretty one, we could probably win with her on our side, according to Tommy and Tubbo she could take out half the dream team with ease, while being injured and starving  [when she's a murderer 😍] "um, Y/N, would you like to join L'manberg?" I bit my lip, for some reason I was so desperate for her to be on our side, I don't understand how I could fight her if she was with the dream team, "Wilbur, you have all been great to me, well, beside those dudes who tried killing me, and I need to repay you somehow, so yes" I almost started cheering, but I had to remind myself she was still getting used to us, so I just grinned and led her to a chest of l'manberg uniforms, she put on the jacket and looked stunning, she looked around "so, since we are in a war and all, when do we plan to fight next time? because I injured some of the people on the other side so I bet they're still healing, it would be good for an ambush, they would be completely caught off guard" y/n suggested, I could see she was experienced by how quickly she came up with a plan, "sounds good, when? also we need to see how good you are, we should train a bit" Tommy said.

Your POV: It was the next day and we planned to attack at dusk, but for now we would train, I walk out under the hot sun, Tommy was speaking with Wilbur in a low voice, "um, when can we start training?" I say, cocking my head to the side, "oh, yeah let's start, we were just waiting for you" Tommy says. I step back "try and attack me" I scoff, he runs towards me and I easily just keep dodging, "you have to try and attack me too, you'll get nowhere just dodging" Tommy complains, "oh, I didn't really want to hurt an ally but whatever you say" I explain, the next time Tommy comes towards me I just bring my knee up into his jaw, he steps back, "so I GUESS you're ok," he sighs, looking pissed that someone beat him so quickly. "if you were an enemy and I would have beat the shit outta you" I say smugly.