8

(authors note: I'm listening to heatwaves)

Y/n agreed to stay for the night, I brought her to the room she was in before she escaped, it was the same, except I don't lock her in anymore though, I walked to my room and fell asleep content with how the day went.

The next day I had planned to tour y/n around the entire SMP, she hadn't had a thorough tour yet. "What is this tower called?" she asked "um, it's a medical term, I won't say" she laughed, "ok then dream, let's continue on" she said, wiping tears of laughter from her eyes.

we were together for hours, probably three? just walking around laughing, I know I said this already but I wish this moment could go on forever, at one point I started singing off-key, "that was terrible" she choked out between wheezes,"I bet you ...

we were together for hours, probably three? just walking around laughing, I know I said this already but I wish this moment could go on forever, at one point I started singing off-key, "that was terrible" she choked out between wheezes,"I bet you can't do any better" I said cockily, "oh I bet I can" she giggled, "what song? let's hear it" I asked, "hmm, the L'manberg anthem!" she exclaimed, that was a bit of a punch in the stomach considering I am fighting a war against them  but it's fine, I sat down on a nearby log, (loggers.) 

"Well, I've heard there was a special place,

Where men could go and emancipate,
The brutality and the tyranny of their rulers.
Well, this place is real, we needn't fret,
With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Eret,
It's a very big and not blown-up L'Manberg

My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg

For freedom and for liberty,
Our nation sought to build on these,
A victory for all under democracy.
Well the darkness came and then it went,
We built a home and watched it sink,
And there from rubble, there emerged L'Manberg

My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg

With bloodied hands
and weakened knees,
Our people rose like the phoenix,
Our empty fields and canals 'round L'Mantree.
With sweat and tears we armed our ranks,
We laid foundations in our land,
And from every lips from here up to infinity

We sing L'Manberg
We sing L'Manberg
We sing L'Manberg
To our L'Manberg"

(that was the full version, the entirety of it, also yes I know it actually is "fuck eret" but he hasn't betrayed us yet so fuck off)

I stood up and clapped, despite hating that song and what it meant, she smiled looking a little embarrassed, "I haven't sang since I was little" she said with grin, we walked to L'manberg, because she had been gone for a solid two days and she didn't want anyone worrying, I didn't care about her worrying the others but I understood that we had been just hanging out for two days straight.

as we got to L'manberg's walls, Wilbur walked over, probably to make sure y/n was safe, I rolled my eyes, Wilbur scoffed. "bye Dream! that was fun" y/n said, as she and Wilbur turned I grabbed y/n's wrist. I put my hand around her waist bringing her lips to mine, Wilbur looked feral, and y/n.. she looked the same as when Wilbur kissed her, happy, but also sad, because she upset me or Wilbur in both of these situations "I had to do it, just once" I said with a sore smile, I turned on my heel and walked into the woods.

(that was the spiciest chapter I have ever written holy shit)