The Original Ending

This is how the story would've ended if I still was working on this book, but not in multiple chapters, just a few paragraphs, this is for the people who were dying to know the ending, and I've seen lots of guesses, so here's the original ending I wrote months ago. 

my plan was for us to end up with wilbur and help him go against Jshlatt in the elections, and we would be exiled and slowly watch him go insane in pogtopia, and watch as he blows up lmanberg, and someone who helped us and comforted us after wilbur died was Eret, dream wanted to but it would be less heartfelt and almost fake, considering he tried to kill Wilbur many times, and dream couldn't stand thinking of Wilbur anymore, someone who took y/n away and his constant competition, even after he died, because y/n still held the memory of him close.

Dream is Still very attached to our character, but the thought of y/n was bittersweet to him, the war continued on and y/n and technoblade were reunited, which was a nice distraction from wilbur and the constant confusion about his past plans swirling around in our head, so at this point in the story Eret is our closest friend and dream is almost a distant memory to y/n.

Months go by and dream finds the heart to talk to y/n, (an extra detail is that his voice catches and cracks more when he talks to y/n) she's more understanding of others emotions now, but more confused than ever on her own, death can do that to a person, but she still has naturally sharp instinct and responses.

in the end we aren't dating anyone, dream and y/n are at peace, good friends, a whole year later, but dream still feels more for y/n then he can describe,  y/n is very close with eret, but she isn't sure if it's a crush or not, the thought of it is weird to us now, after wilbur she's not sure she'll have those feelings again, she's trying though. 

y/n is still in touch with almost everyone in the story, she still is friends with people on the DreamSMP side, she is friends with people on the Lmanberg side too, and she visits dream more than anyone else in prison, but she stopped for a bit after Tommy died but she did start coming back again after her emotions died down a bit, Tommy dying gave her nightmares related to Wilburs death for quite a while since they both were close to her and were brothers, it felt terrifying similar.