Chapter 2

Nyx's POV:

I soon arrived at Auradon Prep. I parked my motorcycle, turned the engine off, before taking my helmet off. I carried it under one arm as I speed walked to my dorm. Once there I dropped off my helmet, took my leather gloves off and dropped them on my bed. Before taking off my leather jacket and tied the arms round my waist. I took Ada out of the shoulder carrier, holding her in one arm I dropped the carrier on my bed. I ran with Ada in my arms to the front of the school where the others were waiting for the VKs to arrive.

I arrived there a couple minutes later, and stood next to Ben. Just in time too as I saw the limo coming round the corner.

"You're just on time," Ben whispered to me.

"Yeah," I said.

"What kept you?" He asked, still whispering.

"I almost forgot some things," I said plainly.

"Did you almost leave Ada behind?" He asked, gesturing to Ada.

"Yeah, almost," I said.

"Did Snow White have remind you?" He asked.

"Yeah, mum did remind me," I said.

Before he could say anything else the limo pulled up in front of us, and the driver opened the door and two boys fell out fighting over some fabric. This spooked Ada so she tried jumping out of my arms, but I was trying to keep her in my arms, but in the end she was struggling too much so I gently placed her on the floor, where she walked around my, occasionally brushing herself up against my leg to let me know she's still there.

"You got everything else. Why do you want whatever this is?" Said a boy with white hair.

"Because you want it," said the taller boy with brown, shoulder length hair.

Fairy Godmother, Me, Ada, Ben and Ben's girlfriend, Audrey, approach them as two girls stepped out the limo completely ignoring the two boys. I stood slightly behind Ben my shyness really starting to kick in. Not too far behind him that they can't see me, but far enough behind him that I feel more comfortable.

The boys were still fighting, well that is until girl with purple hair said "Guys. Guys. Guys. We have an audience."

"Just cleaning up. Get up," the taller boy said, that I thought must be Jafar's son, Jay.

"Leave it like you found it," Fairy Godmother sang before continuing. "And by that I mean just leave it."

Jay threw the fabric back into the limo, before approaching Audrey.

"Hello Foxy," he said to Audrey. "The names... Jay."

I put a hand up to my face, trying not to laugh as Audrey chuckles uncomfortably. I just smirk at her when she looks over to me, receiving a glare in return.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep," Fairy Godmother said before continuing. "I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress."

"The Fairy Godmother, as in Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" The purple haired girl asked, who I'm guessing is Maleficent's daughter, Mal, waving her hand around like she's using a wand.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi you know it," Fairy Godmother replied.

"Yeah. I always wondered. What it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared, out of nowhere. With that sparkly wand and warm smile... and that sparkly wand." She said.