Chapter 7

Nyx's POV:

It was almost midnight when I walked out my bedroom to go to the kitchen. My black headphones clasped tightly over my ears, hidden underneath my hood from my bee onesie. The halls were empty per usual at this time of night. When I get to the kitchen I walk in and go straight to the cupboards to grab a mug. I make myself a hot chocolate with marshmallows, before walking over to the cupboards to grab an some chocolate, a bowl and grab an apple from the fruit bowl. I put the chocolate in the microwaveable bowl and melted the chocolate, whilst I cut up the apple. Rock music was blasting through my ears so loud so that when I turned around I didn't expect the VKs to be in here. I appeared that they hadn't heard me. Anyway, I returned to my apple and melted chocolate. I covered the apples in chocolate, before grabbing the two bowls and walking over to Lonnie who had apparently appeared.

"It could use some chips," Lonnie stated. About what I wasn't sure.

"Chips?" Jay questioned quietly.

"And those are..." Mal seemingly sighed when Lonnie got up to grab the chocolate chips.

"Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group. Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies? Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and... why are you all looking at me like that?" Lonnie talked really excitedly before noticing their crestfallen expressions.

"It's just different where we're from," Mal sighed.

"Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought... Even villains love their kids. Oh... How awful." Omg Lonnie just stop talking at this point.

"Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams," Mal spoke as she pushed Lonnie out the room.

"Good night," Lonnie waved.

"Well that was a bit dramatic," I whispered causing all heads to turn to me. "Anyway goodnight." With that I took my chocolate apples and my hot chocolate and retired to my yellow and black themed room and snuggled with Fern, my bear that my friend made for me when I was eleven.

401 words

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I should write more I just don't know how to fill in the gaps between now and the coronation, where I promise will be a surprise, if you haven't already caught on.

 I know I should write more I just don't know how to fill in the gaps between now and the coronation, where I promise will be a surprise, if you haven't already caught on