Chapter 5

I was barely paying any attention to what the others were saying as I wrote down everything that I had to do, I still had to find the right shade of blue for the banners that goes perfect with the already chosen yellow, organise the coronation seating arrangements, contact the tailor for Audrey's gown and like a hundred other things. So I was quite out of it. Not only that but I had to get my own gown sorted as well. I'm a mess right now. All I can hear is Audrey's annoying high pitched voice telling me what she wanted her gown to look like as I subconsciously wrote it all down.

"Those kids are trouble," Chad lightly hit Ben's shoulder to get his attention.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance," Ben looked over at Evie and Mal as Evie started to walk away.

"No offence Bennybear," Audrey grabbed his attention by grabbing his hands. "You're just to trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother."

"I think you're wrong about them," with that the two of us walked over the Mal, my head was bowed over my clipboard trying to organise the seating arrangements.

"Hey," Ben leaned against the locker next to Mal's as she shut her own.

"Hey," she turned to him before looking at me to which I gave a little wave.

"How was your first day?" Ben broke the somewhat uncomfortable silence.

"Super," Mal spoke sarcastically.

"You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?" Ben spoke making the environment even more uncomfortable.

"Way to take the fun out of it," she watched as Jane passed making a quiet squeak as she did. With that Mal walked off in the direction that Jane walked in.

"Huh," Ben had this confused and dumbstruck look on his face.

"Hello, lover boy. Ben to Auradon. Get a grip," I snapped my fingers in front of his face, affectively getting him out of his dazed state. "Man, you're whipped," I laughed as I walked away from him.

382 words
Sorry it isn't much I just wanted to get this out. Also I'll be adding a few new character so look out for them. Anyway that's it love y'all ❤️❤️