Chapter 3

A/N this is what Nyx's and Katana's dorm looks like since they share a dorm (pic below)
Also ignore the curtains they are supposed to be blue. (Pic below)

 (Pic below)

Nyx's POV:

Nyx's POV:

In Nyx's dorm

It was currently 12:23, I was so distracted with unpacking my stuff and watching the twins play that I didn't notice the time. So I was rummaging around in the bag of baby stuff. I finally found baby food for the both of them when Katana walked in with two other girls. I recognised them as the girls from the isle, that I saw earlier. I instantly felt shy, especially when they started to approach me, so I just turned my attention to the twins and tried to feed them.

Notice the key word tried. They wouldn't have it.

"Your room is so much better than ours. Ours is so pink, it actually hurts," Mal said.

"Thanks. Yeah our room was pink at first but then Nyx decided to redecorate so we painted the walls white, changed the furniture and curtains. It's so much better now than it was before. We did have to get permission from Fairy Godmother first though but she was fine with it," Katana said.

"Nyx? Do you need help?" Katana asked, only just noticing that I was struggling to feed the twins.

I simply nodded, and with that Kat and I together finally fed the twins. After being fed the twins seemed to be in a better mood, so I turned my attention to Kat. I gave Kat the 'why are they here' look.

"Nyx this is Evie and Mal. Evie, Mal this is Nyx," She said, I gave her the 'are you serious' look.

"Yeah. We've already met," Evie said.

"Really?" Kat asked.

"Well sorta, she didn't really say anything, more like she was with Ben and Audrey when we arrived," Mal said.