Chapter 8

Nyx's POV:

"She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it," Audrey whined.

"What's the harm?" Ben almost sighed.

Finally, maybe now he'll see that Audrey's just using him for his title.    

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know It's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?" Audrey continued to complain.

"You sound better with your mouth closed, Audrey," I spoke in a fake happy voice.

"Listen, Audrey..." Ben tried to calm the brunette down.

"I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" Audrey interrupted him.

"Okay," Ben sighed, like an 'I'm annoyed with you but I'll put up with it' kind of sigh.

PROGRESS!!

"Bye, Bennyboo," Audrey gave him an air kiss before walking away.

"Bye," Ben whispered.

"Hey, Bennyboo!" Mal mocked Audrey.

"Hey," Ben smiled.

"I've gotta go now Ben, I'll see you later," I started to walk away but as I was I heard Mal speak.

"I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?"

Ben doesn't eat anything before a big game, so he won't try her cookies. I tried that on him a couple times. Ben won't fall for the spelled cookie trick, believe me, Gigi and I tried it on him before.

"Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time," Ben spoke.

Ha, I was right. Ok, so I wasn't going anywhere I just wanted to see what would happen if I wasn't there.

"No, yeah. I completely understand. Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains," Mal spoke sadly.

I gotta admit she's being really persuasive, she's got great acting skills. She should sign up for the Drama Club.

"No, no, no," Ben tried to deny it.

It wasn't working. It's true we were all taught that lesson, not that anyone would ever expect to have to put that knowledge to use.

"No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that," Mal had a heart broken look on her face.

"No, that's not it. No, no, no, I... I really do..." Ben stuttered, trying to find the right words.

"No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for me, I guess," Mal pulled the cookie from the zip lock bag and was about to eat it when Ben snatched it out her hand and put it in his mouth.

I must say I'm impressed neither me nor Gigi could persuade him to eat our cookies before a big game. Must be something to do with his crush on the evil fairy's daughter.

"No, no. Hey... see that? Totally trust you. Totally," Ben spoke after he swallowed it.

"How are they?" Mal asked a small smirk tugged at her lips.

"They're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh... I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they... is that walnuts? I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... The chocolate... The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. And they're sweet... Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?" Ben spoke as the other VKs approached the two standing at Mal's locker.

"How you feeling, bro?" Jay put his hands on Ben's shoulders.

"I feel... I feel... I feel like... Like singing your name. Mal, Mal," Ben was interrupted by Mal covering his mouth.

There's only one explanation for this.

Love potion.

Ok, so I finally finished this chapter. Yay!! Sorry for not posting in a while, as I've said before I have no kind of uploading schedule so it's all over the place right now, so I'm sorry about that. Anyway, I'll be officially introducing a new character in the next chapter so before I do that they'll be a chapter on the new character, her name is Gigi. That's all for now. Love you all, thanks for sticking with me.