Chapter 12

A/N - Nyx's outfit up top ^

Nyx's POV:

Sitting in the back of the remedial goodness classroom I was sketching a picture of a person who's "on top of the world" whilst another "carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders".

"Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat," Fairy Godmother spoke from the front of the classroom.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear," Maleficent's voice could be heard from the screen.

"Kids!" Fairy Godmother beckoned the VKs up to the screen.

"Is it... is it... is..." Maleficent spoke seeming to have technical difficulties.

"Press enter," Jafar spoke.

"Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on? Ugh, It's broken. Ugh! I hate electronic equip... Oh!" Maleficent sounded frustrated before she managed to get the technology to work.

"Evie, It's mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree," the Evil Queen spoke.

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent sneered.

"Ooh! Who's the old bat?" Cruelle insulted Fairy Godmother, before she seemed to notice me. "Who is that behind you?"

"This is Fairy Godmother and that is Nyx White, daughter of Snow White," Mal spoke calmly.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent laughed.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage," Fairy Godmother practically cried.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" Maleficent's mocked Fairy Godmother.

"They were mice! They were not... they were mice. They were not..." Fairy Godmother seemed offended by the villain's insults.

"Thank you so much. Thank you," Mal thanked Fairy Godmother.

"They were mice," Fairy Godmother spoke one last time.

"Hi, mom," Mal spoke cheerily.

"Mal! I m-m-miss you," Maleficent's spoke to her purple haired daughter.

"You children are never far from our thoughts," Jafar said to the kids.

"I got it," Mal muttered.

"How long must mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent questioned.

"Um, there's a big coronation coming up. I think sometime probably after... that," Mal spoke after she stopped to think about it.

"When?" Maleficent's snapped.

"Friday, 10 A.M," Mal spoke.

"You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do If I don't get my hands on that magic wan... you... you little nugget that I love so much," Maleficent's seemed to correct herself mid sentence.

"Yes, I completely understand, mother," Mal spoke softly.

"Carlos, is that a dog? Oh, yes, yes, baby, I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs," Carlos' mother spoke.

"He's the perfect size for a pet," Carlos snapped at his mother.

"Oh!" Cruella exclaimed.

"This dog loves me, and I love him. And fyi, your dog is stuffed!" Carlos really likes snapping at his mother right now.

"Oh!" Cruella exclaimed.

"So give it a rest!" Carlos yet again snapped.

"Oh-ho! Burn!" Jamar exclaimed

"Oh! Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!" Cruella insulted (?) Jafar.

"People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones," Jafar retorted.

"Oh, well, people who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors. Enough!" Cruella snapped at Jafar.

At that the screen turned black as Jay turned it off.

"I'm so sorry," Fairy Godmother apologised.

"Thanks for the special treat," Jay spoke.

"Of course," Fairy Godmother replied before she left the room.

With that I left the room myself after packing my stuff up.

600 words
A/N - another update today? What's going on with me today? Anyway hope you enjoy this new part. See ya ❤️✌️