Chapter 4

Nyx's POV:

I awoke at 7am the next morning, I'd apparently fell asleep on my hanging bubble chair, after giving the twins back to Mom. Don't know how that happened. I was also still on my clothes from yesterday. I groaned as I arose from the chair, stretching out my limbs before walking over to my dresser and grabbed a black shirt and wore it on top of a black and white striped long sleeved shirt. I grabbed some black jeans from another draw. I grabbed my chains from another draw and picked up one of my black heeled boots from the ground next to my bed. Where the hell is my other boot? I frantically searched the room until I found it underneath my backpack. I quickly threw them on. I ran a comb through my hair before picking up my backpack from the ground and shoved the stuff that fell out back in, before walking out the door wondering where my roommate could've got to.

 I ran a comb through my hair before picking up my backpack from the ground and shoved the stuff that fell out back in, before walking out the door wondering where my roommate could've got to

I walked to the cafeteria where I grabbed an apple and walked outside, where I sat with my back against a tree

I walked to the cafeteria where I grabbed an apple and walked outside, where I sat with my back against a tree. Happily munching on my apple I pulled my headphones out my bag and played my rock music playlist. Completely out of tune with the rest of the world. Until she showed up.

"What's a freak like you doing here?" Audrey shouted, a disgusted look adorned her fake self.

I paused my rock music and put my headphones in my bag. "I don't know, why are you here?"

"Why you little," Audrey went to kick me only for her to hurt only herself.

"Ya done yet?" I looked up at her with fake innocence.

"Not yet bit-" she was interrupted my Ben coming over. I spotted the VKs watching from a nearby bench.

"Hey Nyx, Audrey, what's going on?" He looked between the two of us.

"Oh Bennyoo, your friend keeps on offending me, please tell her to stop," Audrey batted her eyelashes innocently at Ben.

"If you find me offensive, then I suggest you quit finding me," I stood up and folded my arms.

"See Benny, she's being mean to me," she faked cried.

"Oh please, three things. One, you started it. Two, was simply making a point. Three, I have anger management issues, a bow and arrows. Any questions?" I put the fakest innocent look on my face.

Audrey stormed away insulted and flustered. I looked to Ben innocently.

"What up?" I asked quietly noticing the crowd of people.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"She started it. Honestly why are you still with that fake ass bi-" a hand covered my mouth muffling the last few words.

"Come on Princess, calm down," a strong Scottish accent rang through the sudden silence. Valkyrie moved her hand when she was sure I was calm. "What happened Princess?" She turned me around to face her.

"She started it," I pouted trying to look anywhere but her eyes.

"I know she did Princess," she pulled me into her embrace.

I was sat at my desk in class when the VKs came in they all gave me weird looks

"What are you doing in here?"

"This is remedial goodness 101."

"You're an AK, in fact you're Snow White's kid."

"What in the world?"

Those are the words they spoke to me.

"I'm here because I've got 'anger management issues' and I'm different from everyone else here, people here don't like people who are different from them. Audrey was the one who got me sent to remedial goodness," I whispered rolling my eyes before I turned around to face the front.

"Ok," they muttered.

609 words
Sorry it ain't much, I haven't been that inspired lately, please can you comment any ideas you have so I can get back on track with this story.
Anyway that's all love you all ❤️