Chapter 11

Nyx's POV:

Flopping down on my bed at the end of the day I grab the book which I locked in my bedside table. I ran my fingers carefully over the cover and the spine and eventually I opened the book, which in the front read "Diary" (pic up top). I had made this cover for my diary because when I had originally bought it, it was plain black and I found that boring so I wanted to make it more personal to me. Neatly writing in my diary I wrote until the words stopped flowing and signed my name at the bottom of the page "Nyx White".

With that done, I tucked the diary back into the back of the bedside table draw and looked it with the key I hide it in one of the baskets next to my bed

With that done, I tucked the diary back into the back of the bedside table draw and looked it with the key I hide it in one of the baskets next to my bed. Just in time too because just as I grabbed my headphones out of a different basket my roommate Katana walks in with Evie at her side. The two walk straight over to Katana's side, where Katana flops down on her bed and Evie chooses to sit on the grey armchair. I plugged my headphones into my phone and blasted rock music through the headphones so loud I'm sure the other two could here it and from the looks they were giving me they could hear it.

I was just mindlessly tapping my foot on the floor, since I had sat up on the edge if my bed, when my favourite rock song came on "Highway to hell" by AC/DC. I was in my own world as I picked up my own electric guitar which I quickly set up and played along with the song, one headphone off my ear to hear what I'm playing.

When the song finished I heard two things,one bing clapping and the other was a ringing in my ears from so much noise input going through my ears. I set my guitar down in my lap and took my headphones off hanging them around my neck and turned towards where Katana and Evie sat along with the other VKs minus Mal, because she was in her date with Benny boy. I fought the blush that threatened to come up, my shyness kicking in. I unplugged my guitar from the amps and put everything back where it belongs. I nervously turned to face everyone else in the room. Everyone was just staring at me. Getting annoyed I rolled my eyes, putting a hand on my hip and jutting out the other I raised an eyebrow at them.

"What you never seen a princess play rock music on their electric guitar?" I asked sarcastically, of course they haven't no Princess here would even listen to rock music let alone play it on an electric guitar of which they own.

"She speaks!" Carlos pointed at me with a shocked expression on his face.

"Of course I speak, why wouldn't I?" My lips twitched upwards into admire when I saw him stumble over his words.

"Any way Katana imma go get changed and I'm going on a run, ok?"  Without waiting for a reply I grabbed my clothes from my dresser and went into the bathroom locking the door behind me.

Once changed I left the room and went on my run for the day

Once changed I left the room and went on my run for the day. I do this everyday without fail, It's good to keep up my physical health so why shouldn't I? I ran for an hour before I returned and took a much needed shower before I changed into an oversized Beatles t-shirt and black shorts. Flopping down in my bed I fell asleep fairly quickly.

613 words
A/N - double update.. Yay.. Sorry it's not much I just wanted to get these two chapters up since it's been awhile since I last updated this story.. so anyway I hope you enjoy this extra little chapter..

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make this story better.
Also can you guess what Nyx meant in her diary entry?

Anyway that's it. Love you all ❤️✌️