p r o l o g u e

(A/N:hello readers! u guys can go ahead and skip this if u think this prologue is pretty boring. This is just an introduction from both main characters, that's all mwa)

JAEHYUN'S POV

"what?" taeyong asked haechan "just because you're 127's maknae doesn't mean you can always be treated a good meal!" taeyong laughed.

"hyung, you should look after me. Isn't that what hyung's are for?" haechan winked. that little donghyuck hahaha

"Yep, TO LOOK AFTER, he is in fact looking at you though hahaha" Mark laughed

"looking after is quite really different with being treated, don't you think so?" Yuta laughed.

All of us nodded and laughed though haechan, he's quite easily angered by jokes and jests well even though he says a lot.

Taeyong, Haechan, Mark, Yuta, Taeil and I are at the same room. Mark's room to be exact and we gladly fit in lol hahahahaha Taeil's been really quiet and serious nowadays, he's also been with his phone for weeks and I'm sure there's something up with his secret girlfriend.

He does, She's actually a year younger than him and 2 years older than me. Gladly no one ever saw them dating nor being reportedly dating by dispatch. She's a quite short tempered noona, she's always mad by simple mistakes, I'm relieved I haven't got any girlfriends myself, I don't wanna get too attached like Taeil and Nayeon noona.

I don't have girlfriends, but surely an artist has a fling. I've been hanging out with Sowon noona, she's flirty and not really my type but damn she's a good entertainer. you perverts, it's not what you think, I highly respect women.

"Jaehyun!!!" Yuta Shouted, Oh he called me? Sorry I was daydreaming.

"yes?" I asked.

"YA!" All of us were surprisedly shocked by the loud slam of the door.
"I'VE BEEN CALLING OUT FOR YOU, AND YOU'RE DEAD, BIG TIME" Manager Soo looked at me really terrifying, seems like I've attracted trouble again.

I went out the door without even saying goodbye since it looked really urgent. Manager Soo and I walked rapidly fast, is the CEO mad again? but no, we aren't going to his office.

"director xiu, we are in deep apologies for making you wait, thank you for your time and visit" Manager Soo bowed to him and I also did and greeted him.

Director Xiu is one of the best directors for Advertisements, I'm probably gonna be one of his models again.

"It has been quite a while, Jung Jaehyun" Director Xiu formally said.

"It has, I'm guessing this is about another shoot, Isn't it?" I smirked.

Director Xiu laughed and Manager soo did so too, but it's a nervous laugh.

"Quite clever, Mr. Jung. It infact is, but the question is are you interested doing it again?" he smiled and I nodded.

"I'm interested yet It's my manager who needs to take care of these matters" I said while sipping from my Iced americano.

"The shooting date, the place, tell me everything and I will settle it for his schedule" manager soo approved.

my phone rang, all of our eyes were at my cellphone so I had to stand up and take it "If you'll excuse me" I smiled and left.

"what?" I asked

[Choreographer's here, every member's here, but where are you?] doyoung said from the other line.

"Ah, yes. I'll be there" I said, and doyoung hanged up the call.

I went back to my seat with Director Xiu and Manager Soo to get my drink