7: convenience store :7

JAEHYUN'S POV

Weird.

Why does it look like i'm following her?
I'm seriously not, I'm just heading out to the convenience store.

she looks cute in her clothes,
she's my type.

but it's quite cold for wearing a plain shirt without any jackets on.

It's weird just looking at her comfortably at the back, but the fact that she always take a turn to peek at me, she's funny.

Surprisingly, I paused my walk when she turned to her back, facing me. She stopped her walk and acts like she has something to say.

"are you following me?" she raised her left eyebrow and looked at me from head to toe.

I knew it would turn like this.

I shook my head and continued walking, heading first so that she would stop thinking that.

She's so cute, I silently laughed.

It's been three minutes and we're still walking. The convenience store is a little far from here. A 10 minute walk maybe? yeah.

I turned to my back, like what she did to me earlier. I raised my eyebrow, looking at her from head to toe. haha.

"are you following me?" I copied her.

she frowned and I chuckled.

"stop mocking me, hajjima" She walked again and ignored me, this girl..

"STOP!" I laughed and made her pause

"Ahh waeee!?" She acted grumpy all of a sudden.

"Where are you going?" I clinged on her. I'm sure I'm not the type of guy to do these but I can't control how I can automatically do this.

"nowhere of your business" she's feisty, kinda turns me on.

"okay" I silenced myself, thinking she's bothered by me.

----------

"I'll sit here with you then" I said as I sat with my orange juice and instant ramyeon on the table.

unsurprisingly, she went to the convenience store I was going at.
She actually thought I was stalking
and following her, am I stalking when I just wanted to eat?

This is the only place I could go since I know the owner of this shop, I mean we met at the school field years ago and also, there's mostly no customers at night. No paparazzis since this is a dark place and it's pretty long for a walk from the company. Well uh For short, this is my chill place.

"why are you here?" she looks irritated but I just smiled at her.

"can't you see my ramyeon?" I asked and she just ignored my ramyeon.

poor little ramyeon get's ignored by the owner's little crush.

wait what?

SE-RA'S POV

In all places, why did he end up here?
I'm not sure if he DID follow me or really had in mind to visit this store.

I mean like there's a near store around SMentertainment, If he wanted to buy or eat something why didn't he go there?

Well, I'm an exception ;))