author's note~

Hello Dear Readers!!

this is a read it or leave it kind of book.

3 warnings here are:

•this story is literally cringey

•this story does not offend any idols

•this story is make believe and is not applied to reality

So this is my first fanfic I've written, Be prepared for some cringey scenes and dialogues, I already warned you.

please avoid commenting

"cringey asf"

"ew, cringe"

"yuck, cringe"

related stuffs, because I already warned you and told you things about it. It would be very impolite and disrespectful to still comment that don't u think so??? Keep your thoughts in your mind and there you may bash it silently, thank you.

also the second WARNING, whatever written on this book does not mean to offend, sexualize nor harass any idols. Keep in your mind, that this what you're about to read, is just another FANFICTION and DOES NOT apply the written stuffs from the book to reality itself, thank you.

last warning is that this book is a fantasy and mind-created fanfiction book and does not apply to the real world. There might be coincidences and similarities in real life that can be read in this story but again, this is another fantasy world none is true and all are make believe.

this is a short story I created since I was inspired by other fanfic authors to write myself and I thought that this could also be a good hobby :))

I'm active in messages coming from you and questions you want to ask me, just send me a dm and i'll come reply back to u!! let's chat about nct or kpop related things, i want to associate with such fans :>>

but I do not tolerate disrespect and impoliteness, I can show my bad side to such readers as that and I apologize for it though :))

to my future and present readers, I love you all and thank you very much for reading and supporting me<33

keep safe, stay positive and happy :))
I hope to inspire each of u!!

ur author, cinderella<33