3: accompanied :3

SERA'S POV

3:12pm
fr:uknown number
- I need something.

It's coming from this number again, days passed and I always receive messages from this number. I have no clue of this phone number's owner, but I do know it's a guy.

I called this number yesterday telling him to stop bothering me but then what he said was "get sick of me, baby"
with a deep voice. I just became irritated and ended the call because of his sick lines.

he's good to talk with, not gonna lie. also he only texts me when I'm free and available soo there's nothing to worry about. He's not bothering me anyway.

I ended up replying.

3:15pm
to:uknown number
-what is it?

3:16
fr:unknown number
-you, I still remember your
voice last night.

wow, that was a quick reply. what he
texted made me blush and ignored him, this is how I fell for kai... I have no
intentions on being back to se-ra pabo as before, no no no.

but it'd be rude for me to leave him without replied right? ;))

3:15pm
to:uknown number
-wow, smooth lines you got there,
where'd you search it, google?

3:16pm
fr:unknown number
-no but I bet google's sure
you're blushing

duudeee, I've got goosebumps, he's really so smooth with his lines.

incoming call: Mrs. Min

Oh shoot it's the CEO!

I slided the call and put my phone on my left ear "Goodafternoon Mrs. Min!"
I greeted her, It would be impolite to talk to a CEO with just a plain 'hi' right?

[Ah ye Se-rassi, I'll be asking a favor and I hope you'll do it......] she asked nicely on the other line.

"but ofcourse mrs. Min! May I know what it is?" I answered. Ofcourse I can't refuse her.

[My Personal Assistant called in for a sick leave for a week, I need you to accompany me to everywhere I go and do her responsibility temporarily. Besides her, you're the only one I trust here....Can you do it Sera-ssi?] Oh so what she wants is for me to become her personal assistant for a whole week, right? I don't think it would be a problem for me anyway, but it might be a harder work than just doing makeups.

"Sure Mrs. Min, I'd be delighted!"

[Okay, please come by my office at 5pm, we have to visit a company, the CEO wishes to talk to me. I'll wait for your arrival]

"Ofcourse Mrs. Min, I'll be there at the exact time given" I spoke formally and she ended up the call.

We'll be visiting a company ei? that'd be such a delight...Companies here are really far away from each other so it means I can travel more thannjust staying at this city. I mean it's not boring or anything, I'm just fed up seeing the mall and the cafes everyday.

--------------

"Omoo, It's my first time coming to SM entertainment!" I covered my 'O' shaped mouth with my hand, Mrs. Min just smiled at me.

Woaaah, never thought it was this huge in real life!! COOOOLLL

There are a lot of popular artists here,
Aquamarine, Dalions and but ofcourse NCT. Ofcourse NCT......OFCOURSE NCT OH GOD I FORGOT THAT I WAS INVOLVED IN AN ARGUMENT WITH AN NCT MEMBER!!!

What If I see him, What If the CEO suddenly walks to him a-and....HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO INTERACT WITH HIM AIGOOOOOOO...

Chill Se-Ra. Play Cool.

The manager begged you last time, you don't have to be anxious and It was clearly not your fault that time so why would you feel embarassed talking with them, haaa?

right, right. A personal assistant cannot be completed without confidence.... OKAY, I CAN DO THIS.

But I just wish that I wouldn't see him.

5:34pm
fr:uknown number
-hey, what u up to?

Oh? he sent a message. He doesn't usually send messages at this time.

"Se-Rassi, I'll meet you at the cafeteria later. Please wait for me, the CEO just has a few matters to discuss with me" Mrs. Min said and even before I could reply her with a 'yes ma'am' she already left, welp she is a busy woman.

I went to the cafeteria inside the entertainment, this cafeteria's luxurious, I don't even think I can afford by just sitting here. I ordered an iced caramel macchiatto and used my phone for a while.

"Omoo, Se-Ra Noona???" I heard a male voice call my name.

I look up to him and shocked to see my favorite boy when I was young. My childhood bestfriend, when was the last time I saw him? I missed him..

"Chenle-ssi!!" I hugged him the moment I stood up, Aww this warm embrace.. "You're famous nowadays because of NCT" I smiled at him but there was something I noticed more and I am disappointed. "YA!" I yelled at his face and his emotion show shock.

"Ah waeeee??" he shook his body doing aegyo, acting like a cutie, ewww!

"WHY ARE YOU SO SKINNY AISH!!!" I slapped his arm.

"ihh!! I workout you know? I can't get accepted to this industry if I stay fat and ugly" and that's the truth, you'll get bashed and bullied.

I heard a slight chuckle from someone beside him, Ilooked into his face and-

"Omo, Jung Jaehyun!" IN ALL OF PLACES, WHY ARE YOU HERE WITH CHENLE? Aish, what a bad start!

he looked at me and smiled pretending nothing happened, I guess I'll have to do the same thing 'cause I don't want an awkward atmosphere especially with Chenle-ssi.

"You guys look kinda close..." Close??? Pfttt, this boy had always been so stupid. "Ah noona-ssi have you received any messages?" Messages, have he texted me? 'You see, Jaehyun hyung asked---" Chenle's mouth was immediately covered by jaehyun's hand. I think I smell something.

"Is there something you're tryna hide chenle-ssi?" I gave him a murderer smile. I looked at Jaehyun who seems to be embarassed and just using his phone.

"Ah, Ani Ani" Chenle feels embarassed too, Okay what is going on?

"I'll buy drinks for the both of us hyung. Iced americano's alright, right?" Chenle asked and Jaehyun nodded.

when Chenle stood up, I did so too because I felt that there would be something terrible that'll happen.