9: exchange : 9

SERA'S POV

"Omoo, jinjja??" shocked, mrs. min asked me. "you should've called a bodyguard!" she scold.

I told her what happened last night and it's bad I did, this causes another problem for me :DDD

"Aiii, I don't want to trouble them anymore when it's their time of rest" I waved my hand.

CEO Min might be more stricter with me and makes sure that a bodyguard will follow me wherever I go, I mean that's way safer for me but what about my privacy though? It'll also get pretty awkward with a bodyguard.

"they don't have time for rests silly, they have to protect us at all costs because that is their job" She has a point tho, touchè.

I shook my head and akwardly laugh.

----------

We're on the way to the recording
room to check out NCT's previous producer mr. jun, Mrs. Min asked me to accompany her so I did.

"let's catch up to the elevator" Mrs min laughed and walked towards the elevator.

I remember last night when I took the elevator, being with handsome exo members and jung jaehyun...

that's a fangirl's dream for sure.

As we went inside, I saw him.

jung jaehyun.

again.

he was on his phone, busy texting i guess since his fingers move fastly near the phone's keyboard area. Uh, like I care though he's no one to me.

"Oh, Jaehyun-ssi!" greeted mrs. Min.

"Ah, CEO Min!" Jaehyun smiled "Annyeonghaseyer" he greeted.

Annyeonghaseyer? LMAOOO

I WANNA BURST OUT MY LAUGHTER BUT IT'D BE TOO EMBARASSING FOR HIM!! HAHAHA

Mrs. Min and I giggled at his pronunciation.

LOL I CAN'T STOP MY LAUGHTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I NEED TO SLIP THIS FREE HAHAHA LOL

"Oh, jwe song hamnida..." he apologized. What an Idiot he is, was his brain lost tho? "ah, that was so embarassing" he whispered but I've got good hearing and that still made me smile.

"Annyeonghaseyerr~" I sang jokingly to tease him and he just looked at me smiling giving me his 'ha! i made you smile!' look.

"Shin Sera" Mrs. Min looked at me seriously and stopped me.

Ah right, "mianhae" I apologized.

BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP MYSELF, I'M SORRY!!!! JAZBJSSIAK

-----------

I'm just waiting for CEO Min to finish her discussions with the producers while admiring Moon Taeil's way of singing. I'm serious, He has captured my ears and soul.

his voice is an angel, it feels like heaven hearing his high notes. He's recording for NCTU's new comeback. Also with Xiaojun, Chenle and Jaehyun.

Jung jaehyun, he's right beside me now
just quietly watching taeil and waiting for his turn to record.

It feels really awkward near him, I really can't move especially when I remember what I did to him last night.

I left him alone, I know he doesn't care at all but thinking about what I did, I acted really disrespectful to him and I really feel guilty for doing that.

It's his fault anyway! If he didn't act like that for a simple cookie then I wouldn't have---- Nevermind, I don't wanna recall it, it's stupid.

I don't wanna explain, I don't wanna talk to him. It'll just make things more harder for me. No, I don't have feelings for him and and No, I'm not shy because I don't have anything to hide from him.

"You left me" he suddenly spoke, Ah shoot here we go again.

"Ah sorry" take your awkwardness off you dummy, there's nothing to be nervous about!

he chuckled "You left me worried" he worried, he did? "You could've just told me you're leaving when I was at the cashier. I was about to buy you more cookies 'cause i thought you liked it but when I came outside to give you what I bought, you weren't there" he stopped.

Now I feel more guilt than what I felt earlier, you're so careless shin sera!

I recalled what he said.

He bought cookies for me, because he thought I liked it? he's thoughtful.
But I kinda like threw his cookies away cause I left immediately.

Aish you could've made an excuse sera!
NOW YOU HAVE TO THINK OF ONE NOW, AS IN NOW.

"t-there was something urgent, I'm terribly sorry for what I did" I looked at him with my puppy eyes.

he smiled at me. He turned to face me and say "Yes, that's what I thought so I understand" I smiled at what he said, okay thank you.

"but I don't forgive you" he was serious, he didn't look like he was joking.

I'm doomed, what am I supposed to do? I don't care if he doesn't forgive me but my guilt does.

"You don't accept my sorry?" I asked and he shook his head "If you want something for exchange, say it cause---" I was easily cut off by him

"Are you sure about that?" his face suddenly turned brighter. I feel like he does have something in mind.

No, Even I ask that question to myself.

Are you sure that you can stand what u said? gurl, pfft-- you don't even have commitment.

"yes, but nothing that cross the line-"
I was cut off by him

"yeah, ofcourse none" he said, chilled.
he looked away for a second and met my eyes instantly "Come to my dorm--"

"Y-YA!" I yelled, blushing.

In his dorm, Why!?

I just said, nothing that should be crossing the line, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN HE WANTS ME TO COME AT HIS DORM

I'm not overreacting, but I know stuffs that happens with these!

I'm aware of what can happen and I am absolutely not ready for it.

"Ya!" he yelled back looking all grumpy "How could you think so-- Aish, nevermind, you have such a dirty brain miss" he rolled his eyes and looked at taeil again.

YES YOU BITCH-

how can I have such a dirty mind, It's natural you know?

Staying in a guy's dorm without anything that could happen, just chill and eat snacks and watch tv

OFCOURSE NOTHING CAN HAPPEN????

"I just told you not to cross the line.." I stood up, I heard his name being called already so it means it's his turn now "goodluck and have a nice day jung jaehyun" I was about to walk away but he said something that made me pause.

"I have huge respect to women, your prejudice affected me" he then left and went inside to record.

I feel.... I don't recognize this feeling but I'm sure it's a bad one.