4: conversation :4

SE-RA'S POV

"J-Jamkannman!!" I yelled 'wait' when he was about to move and leave.

Chenle turned back and looked at me like there's something going on with me. Ofcourse there's nothing but, why would he leave me with this bastard? I mean, am I overreacting 'cause it's just a minute of buying? BUT STILL! I can't take an awkward atmosphere, especially with him. It's just uncomfortable.

"Oh? Wae noona? Is there anything you would also want, I was about to buy you fries though" he asked with his brows raised.

"let me come with you!" I smiled at him nervously, am I being to clingy? especially the fact that we just saw each other today again?

I heard a chuckle coming from the guy infront of my seat, Jaehyun.

"Ani, gwaenchana noona!" He smiled back at me and just continued to the cashier. Now I'm stuck with this bastard for 5 minutes minimum.

I sat quietly sipping on my drink trying to look away from jaehyun. I felt his stare, his eyes are on me and he doesn't take it off. I'm literally melting, I wish I had the guts to speak off.

"I know you wanted to come with Chenle cause it'll be awkward for us" he chuckled, h-how did he know? Is that what's in his mind?

"A-Aniyo!" oops, did I say that too loudly? what a bad day this is

he just laughed at what I said, this is too embarassing. NO! why would I be embarassed, It's not like it's my fault last time.

"It's weird that you don't act like the girl I've bumped into the backstage" he smirked, AISH!

"I only act like that when I had to, especially that time which a guy bumped on me at the backstage. What a bastard who thinks lowly of women. He's the one at fault yet he's the person who had anger while apologizing" I rolled my eyes.

"Whoa-ho-hoah!" he scoffed, pft. "the only reason I got mad was because I wanted to help you and apologize to you but since we have the awardings, I didn't had time to" wow, he's acting like an innocent 5 year old wow??

"So you did admit you were mad. You have good innocent lies though, but guess what? you still chose popularity over sincerely apologizing to a girl you just bumped" I bitterly said. Chill Se-Ra, you shouldn't be at a badmood today, it's a nice sunny day.

"then I'm sorry, I sincerely apologize" he said with his hands together looking like he wanted to wish something.

"I have the video on my usb, are you afraid I'd use it to break your career?" I smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"am i?"

"you look scared"

"you look hot." he looked at me, moving his head forward towards me.

his words flustered me, my cheeks felt hot and I bet I look like a nasty ass tomato....but why did he say that? what a bastard.

"y-y-YA! h-hajjima!" I stuttered.

he laughed at me badly and I really am embarassed now! I don't wanna talk to him anymore aish how can I escape this.....

Chenle walked towards us with a cafeteria server holding a tray of drinks and fries, YES FINALLY!

"why are you laughing, jaehyun hyung?" Chenle asked.

I covered my face, especially my cheeks, I would never agree to accompany the ceo here again.

"yaaaaay let's eaaat!!---" my joy was cut off at the woman standing infront of me, oh gosh!

I was about to eat, I'm hungry and I just had drinks -.-

"are you enjoying your time miss shin?"
the ceo said to me and I stood up.

I mean we all stood up.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Min" the guys both said in sync.

The CEO smiled at them and looked back at me.

"Are you finished with your meeting, Mrs. Min?" I smiled as she nodded. "Then it'd be the time to return then" she nodded again.

Chenle frowned and Jaehyun just stared at me.

"I'll be leaving now, let's keep in touch Chenle-ssi" I said and I waved at them.

"Ye noona, have a safe ride back with Mrs. Min" he waved back at me.

Jaehyun just waved without saying anything and after, just put his hands on his pants' pockets. It's not like I'm waiting for him to say anything to me.

"Kaja... Mrs. Min" I said as we left the cafeteria and drove back home.

JAEHYUN'S POV

"So what are you two talking about a while ago huh?" Chenle suspiciously asked "I never saw you laughed like that with women" he wiggled his brows.

"Aish, you're worse than reporters to make such issues.. there's nothing" I continued eating fries and the burger, too much calories. I have to work out again.

"Aish you're worse than guilty criminals to lie badly" he mocked me.

"tss" I looked at him and he's grinning.

"I won't bother you anymore if you tell meeeeeee!!" he said in a clingy way.

"Even If I tell you anything, what's there to be changed?" I crossed my arms.

"there is something, I knew it!!" his emotions became a "finally, succeeded!" emotion.

"fine, I just told her she looked ugly and absolutely not my type" I lied.

No, uh you're mistaken.

I mean I lied about what I said, I mean that it changed from "you look hot" to "you look ugly" she's definitely not my type, she's not that ugly but she's out of my dream girl.

what is my dream girl exactly?

a polite girl.

a sweet girl.

a simple girl.

a respectful girl.

a cute girl.

and she's literally not my type.

"I'm your bestfriend, you could tell me everything" he wiggled his eyebrows "especially if it has something to do with noona, I can definitely help you"
he continued eating.

Chenle and I finished eating, He went to his dorm and I went to the dance room to practice nct127 new song's choreography.

세라 좋아해 비밀이야~~~