6: stalker? :6

SERA'S POV

"Again, Kamsahamnida" the CEO of Smtown politely thanked Mrs. Min.

After eating dinner at a fancy restaurant, we hurried to this company to get some rest. The guards took our bags and sent them to the VIP room that we would be staying at. The Assistant of smtown's CEO made sure that the room was safe and doesn't have a secret camera hidden within the room. Mrs. Min and I still haven't entered the room yet, but i'm sure that it's probably big----

~~~~~

"OMOOOO, THIS IS LARGE!!!" I exclaimed as soon as I entered the room. My whole apartment isn't even one fourth of this.

I'm not rich and this is the first time I have ever experienced staying here OR EVEN STEPPING INTO THIS LARGE ROOM, NO HOUSE!!

"this is quite small for us both actually" Mrs. Min complained.

WHAT????

does she live in a crazy mansion then??? Oh how I envy her a lot!

"Shall I find another VIP room that will suit your taste, CEO Min?" the assistant asked.

"Ani, don't trouble even thinking. Anyway thanks, you may go back to your CEO" Mrs. Min politely said and smiled.

The assistant bowed her goodbye and my jaw still remains dropped at what Mrs. Min complained about.

like does she jinjja lives in a castle????

"Sera-ssi?" Mrs. Min chuckled. She dropped the formality since it's just the both of us anyway.

"Y-Ye, Noona?" I nervously asked. It feels like I'm at an awkward atmosphere now. Ottoke >.<

"You look shocked" she chuckled once again looking at my face. Aigoo, what to doooo?

I nervously, akwardly laughed. "A-Ani, Noona! Hokshi...Is your mansion 2x larger than this?" What? I gotta ask that. Is it overboard though? O-Oh no, I'll be careful of what I'll say in the future.

"Ani!" her eyes enlarged and burst out of laughter. Then why did she complain about having a small room? or did I just mistook it? "it's 5x larger than this"

MY JAW DROPPED.

LITERALLY.

OH MY GOD, THAT's WHY! SHE'S A CRA! A CRAZY RICH ASIAN! OMOOO WHAT A DREAM SHE'S LIVING IN. She must be swimming in gold, oh good for her.

"woaaah, cool..good for you!!"

"I'm gonna take a warm bath, you can go ahead and explore this company. The CEO is a good friend of mine, He'll let you do so" She smiled and entered the bathroom with a bathrobe.

there's nothing I wanna explore here, but there's one place I wanna go.

The convenience store outside, yes!

I know right, we just ate pasta a while ago and I get hungry rapidly fast.

I'm kinda craving for sweets tonight, also carbonated softdrinks like coca cola...

I'll be changing to comfortable wears, a plain white shirt would do. Should I wear shorts? Nope, probably not...I'll go with my black leggings and as for my shoes, my vans would do.

It's too late to put on makeup, and I'm too lazy to do so. I can just wear a mask anyway.36

500000000000

I went out of the room and walked outside the hall. It's nice since the hallway of dorms has a bunch of lights, It wouldn't be scary. No, it's not like I'm scared just...Some sasaengs are going overboard, ya know?

I ran as fast as I could when I saw the elevator open.

Oh no, Oh no it's closing! AAAAAAA INTERNAL SCREAM.

"WAIT!" I yelled. I saw the elevator open again, ooh what a relief!

I saw three handsome guys, in their baggy clothes and my eyes think the other one was not handsome at all.

three members of exo huh? xiumin, do and baekhyun....with one nct member jaehyun. they look pretty close. I guess they'd be recording or dancing in their clothes like that. But no one's gonna sing at this hour i think? Would they have a sleepover then? that'd pretty odd for three guys...

I mean others does it but it'd look cute if three members of a famous boy group EXO would sleep over in one dorm PLUS dorms are only located at the 3rd to 1st floor but they didn't get off at where I was before (our dorm's located in floor 3)

I walked inside the elevator and checked on my phone cause I can already feel the awkwardness.

everybody's quiet here, i'm not a fangirl so I won't bother asking them for autographs and also, I'm used to seeing such famous artists.

I felt jaehyun's stare while scrolling
at my phone, i'm pretty sure he remembers me aish....

"dude that was way too saturday!" kyungsoo laughed and others did too.

"baekhyun hyung, stop your dad jokes already..." Jaehyun said smiling with his dimples out. that looks...a-ani..

*ting// elevator sound

"ah 2nd floor, jaehyun we'll be heading to the choreography room" xiumin smiled

"Ye hyung, bye!" he waved at xiumin

"see ya around jeffrey" kyungsoo laughed and the elevator door closed.

oh, shoot.

It's only him and I.

moment of silence.

"You're back, huh?" he said in a deep voice, this feels intimidating.

wait, is he talking to me? what if he isn't? it'd be so embarassing.

"are you talking to me?" i raised my eyebrows and looked at him

"who else would I be talking to?" he chuckled, ah right..."I can't see anybody in this elevator but you"

"pfft, right" ok, i'm so dumb "but yeah, there's some discussions and meetings with the CEOs that i think is important so, CEO Min insisted on staying in one of the dorms here" I explained, why did I have to? I don't owe him any explanations to be here.

"hmm.." I blushed hearing his expression.

that was so hot, not gonna lie.

*ting// elevator sound

the elevator's already at the ground floor, finally out of this awkwardness.

"nice seeing you" he smirked and acted like a gentleman making me go out first

gentleman? pft.

"yeah, right" I toned in sarcasm but i don't care, I rolled my eyes.

-----------

I slightly peek at my back, seeing him looking at me with both his hand on the pocket of his hoodie.

I walked fast and all but he still goes at the same direction as me.

Is he a stalker?
Is he stalking me?
but waeyo?

WEIRD.

pft, dream on sera no one's gonna stalk your ugly ass.

but I really feel like he's following me.
Everywhere I go and turn, I see his shadow. this is freakin' creepin' me out.

I faced my back, facing towards him and paused my walk.

I need to make a move.

"are you following me?"