1: accident :1

SE-RA's POV

"huh, which event? I'm not really sure If I was scheduled for any---" I was about to finish speaking but the CEO's assistant cut me off.

"SRJ Yearly Awards, 8pm sharp. It was the CEO's request, miss shin" she smiled and left holding a bunch of folders.

Oh SRJ, the most famous awarding event in all corners of korea...

waaaaaa, I was planning to relax myself in  the sauna, I was about to be busy with my self care  but I guess I have to deal with these artists first.

I went home to get my jacket, It's really cold outside since winter is approaching. Time check, It's 5:30pm and I have to take a cab now to the company building, since there are vans and services that will send us to the place. I'll be doing makeup for the new debuted girl group of feshion ent.

"Take me to the Feshion Building Ahjussi, gamsahamnida" I said as we hurried to the company.

----------------------------------------

"you really have great makeup skills agasshi!!" Soon-ah complimeneted my applied makeup, She's one of the best sweethearts I've ever handled. She always treat me to coffee shops and stuffs, she's just so thoughtful towards everyone here.

"gomowa soon-ah, It's not just my makeup skills but your natural beauty!" I said that made her flatter and smile sweetly.

She's the last person I have to put makeup on, so I guess I'll have to watch at the backstage the whole stadium is crowded and quite noisy but since the backstage is quite exclusive and only for staffs and artists, I'll just watch there peacefully.

"and the ARTIST OF THE YEAR goes to........" I heard the mc said holding the award while the drum rolls. Oh, which lucky artist could it be for this year? last year was NCT, those dudes were really lucky, their first debut was a bop and became a SOTY then----"NEO CULTURE TECHNOLOGY!!! let us call NCT for winning a daesang, AGAIN!" the mc proudly said.

them again? don't they give chances to others?  They were already AOTY for three consecutive years, well since they're famous, there's nothing we could do about it, also they has a huge fanbase anyways, a lot must've voted for them. Congrats to these talented artists!!

I looked at them going to the front from the backstage, they look really cool and handsome in person, such a high confidence and great posture----

"Ah!" I exclaimed pain after getting pushed by the shoulder, It was a strong push that made me fall on my feet.

"Oh ssi-bal" the man said giving his hand for me so that I could stand up.

how reckless and careless of him! I stood up by myself, surprised to see Jaehyun a member of NCT who pushed me. "You careless Ass---"

"Ya, I said I was sorry? Please excuse me" He said as he went infront leaving me to stand alone. What an ungentlemanly, rude man!! He was the one who pushed me, I'm the one to fall and now I'm confused why he was the one to even get mad at me??????????? DUDE---

As I saw the other members coming back after the speech and receiving the award, I pulled Jaehyun's wrist and looked at him with a death glare.

"YA, HAJIMA!" he said and let go of my hand from his "Are you some kind of fan who's obsessed with me? Leave me alone sasaeng!" he shouted, all the members with the staffs and manager looked at the both of us.

"OH YES, I'M YOUR CRAZY BITCH FAN" I sarcastically yelled. "I WISH YOU TAKE SARCASM, AND WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK I'D BE A FAN OF YOURS AFTER SEEING YOUR UNGENTLEMANLY SIDE? DISGUSTING!" I rolled my eyes.

"I apologized already, isn't that enough for you?" he seriously said, oh wow here's a dumb guy thinking that apology works at situations like these.

"the let me ask you a question why there would be laws when apologies work, I guess your company educated you with singing skills and dance steps but guess what you're out of manners" I looked at him fiercely.

"watch your words, do not bring our company down with you" he groaned, oh then i'm scared wow wow wow.

"wow look who's speaking? a man that can receive a lot of awards but can't even get a-----"

"what's seems to be the problem?" I believe his managaer, asked.

"She started blabbering stuffs, unladylike" I scoffed at what Jaehyun said.

'WOW THE AUDACITY!" I yelled, I thought of one simple plan then I immediately pointed the cctv camera. "the guy who temporarily controls that is one of our company's staff, I'll leak the footage to the social media or tell some of our famous artists to leak it for me" I smiled, scaring the hell out of them.

I looked at the manager who kneels down fastly, see? they know that once their artist created a bad scene or situation ang gets leaked on the internet, It will really damage their reputation and It'd be hard to restore it back from before especially once the fans turned back at them.

I smiled at Jaehyun and I raised my left eyebrow, he smirked back at me while I leave the other members jaw dropped and stared.

"Agassi Shin, Soon-Ah asks for retouch" the staff called.

"If you'll excuse me" I winked at Jaehyun and his manager.

"Spare Jung Jaehyun's background agassi, jebal, I beg of you" the manager said making me stop from leaving "I'll look up to the situation" I smiled and left.

JAEHYUN'S POV

"I'm such in bad luck to have you" my manager said looking stressed with me, both of his hands on his forehead. "you're the worst troublemaker I've handled"

firstly, it's not my fault that she's in the way, I don't get why she became mad at me and even threatening me with leaking the video of what happened. I can surely tell the press that It was a misunderstanding and I'm not at fault, she started it. One curious thing I've been into, who is she anyway?

"do you know her name yet?" I asked

Manager Soo just looked at me and fakely smiled "and now you wanna know her name??? do you really want to get wrecked?" he asked

"give it or don't" I crossed my arms and leaned at the glass wall.

"Shin Se-Ra, She's from another entertainment, feshíon's to be exact, their CEO's most trusted employee" he looked at his phone for her details.

"Occupation?" I looked at his phone

"Make Up Artist, Hair Stylist"

Hmm...not bad.

A makeup artist, who can't even cover her ugly looking face with makeup nor her feisty personality.

Her being feisty turns me on..

"22, 2 years younger than you" ah, jinjja? she looked a little bit old for 22 hahahaha

"I wanna rest, bye" I said walking to the door and not even minding what he's saying.

"aish you cold hearted punk, that's why a lot hate you" when manager soo said that, I turned back from the door and gave him what he deserved.

"AH YAH WAE?!" he suddenly yelled holding his left eye where I damaged him.

"You're not in the place to say that, I must never hear a single word related to that or I'll do more than that punch" I walked straightly ignoring him.

As I walk, My head started to ache and hurt. Aigoo, It's coming back again. It's this again.

"JAY , WHERE'S YOUR APPA? AH DEAD" the kids started clapping in sync making a song and game out of my problems....

"JAY, WHERE'S YOUR OMMA, AH
LEFT YOU" they made fun of me while I just started crying out of pain.

"Hajima, Jebal...." I sobbed.

Make me forget this, please....
I'm already haunted with a lot of memories from my past. Please, stop coming back.

I paused and sat at the frontdoor of whoever's room, I can't move. My mind's blocking everything, I----

"YA, JAEHYUN HYUNG!!!"