2: hallucination :2

JAEHYUN'S POV

"JAEHYUN HYUNG!!" I heard Chenle's voice, helping me to stand up.

"Oh, komowa..." I mouthed him.

"let's go to the infirmary, It's safer and---" I cut chenle

"Ani...just to my room, please" I asked with my arm on his shoulder, his hand holding my arm and his other hand supporting my body.

"we're here hyung, gwaechana? how do you feel, do you need anything?" he worried.

"Anya, thank you chenle, for the help but I can just rest" I tried to smile.

"yeah, sure no prob. I was supposed to go to your room to watch netflix but If you need rest, I'll come by tomorrow again" he smiled and stood up.

"no, you can stay, watch tv. I don't wanna be alone anyway"

"niceu hyung, I'll be quiet"

I didn't mind him and slept myself. These depressive thoughts, I ask for prevention...

----------

"Hyung, Hyung" I heard chenle's voice tapping my shoulder and waking me up. I looked at the window it's sunny.

It's morning or is it afternoon? have I overslept again? ugh.

I stood up and got my phone, it's 10 in the morning I forgot to charge my phone yesterday because of what happened. Aigoo.

It sucks looking at my phone with only 17% of battery left. especially if I just woke up.

"did you sleep here?" I asked Chenle.

"Yeah, at the couch, I slept while watching tv and eating chips lmao haha also I got some of your apple juice--no, I drank all of your apple juice I'm sorry, I'll buy you another one" Chenle laughed, he's obsessed with apple juice and everytime I have some, he'd go ahead and finish it. I don't worry anyway since he's rich and can even buy me a hundred of bottles haha.
"Ramyeon for breakfast hyung, want some?" he offered

I sat to eat what he made, signing thanks to him "what exactly happened, Jaehyun hyung?" I shrugged saying that It wasn't a problem, I lied saying that I was exhausted from performing at the event.

"Uh, you used to be a trainee at feshion entertainment, right?" I asked him, well jaemin-ssi told me that a couple of years ago, I'm not sure of it so I had to ask him again.

"Uh yeah, why'd ya ask?" he said while eating ramyeon.

"Ever heard of a makeup artist named Shin Se-Ra?" don't get the wrong thing, I'm just curious about why she did that at the event, I mean isn't she even scared. I'm sure she isn't a saesang nor a fake fan since they won't put up with attitudes like that. What Sasaeng does is just creep the hell out of you and follow everywhere you fucking go.

(A/N: hello reader!! If you're this type of fan, I MEAN TO OFFEND YOU. Sorry but ya girls just have to chill out and respect their privacy. Don't go over line, please? trauma is a thing u know? Idc abt how mean I must look like now, but I don't really respect nor like fans as that. okay continue reading this cringey story, love ya!!!)

his eyes turn bigger, means that he has a lot to tell, he's always like that haha.

"Ahhh, ne!! I seldom see her inside the company since the feminine trainees room and the masculine trainees' room are separated" he said sipping from his coffee, coffee and ramyeon's quite odd hahaha same with chenle "but I know her since she was a great noona to me who protected me way back in our preschool days" he smiled.

So... that brave girl last night was a helpful feisty woman, cool..

"Ahh jinjja?" I smiled, making the 'tell me more' face.

"ye, but what about her?" he immediately asked, he looked serious and my heart started beating fast thinking that he might get the wrong idea, I'm just curious, none else. "also I heard there was an argument with her last night, said 127 members sadly I wasn't there to see it and stop her, Is that why?" he added then asked

"YE!" I accidentally yelled, I looked down and nervously chuckled "I mean ye, hahaha what a scandal..." I said.

"You guys still in touch?" I asked, why does my mind become suddenly curious of her?

"I have her phone number if that's what you're asking" he winked

nice, then I can just get her number right away with chenle "you mind sharing it with me?"

"Ah yeah, uh here..." he said and looked at his phone "8245--" he paused and looked at me with an evil grin "I'm only telling ya if you admit you like her" he wiggled his eyebrows. dude, no.

"I don't, it's just that the" okay, jung jaehyun think. think you motherass--- "the manager needs it! yes, manager soo needs it since he was scared that the video might get leaked and our group's name will fall after winning" Woah nice lie, but you're voice is shaking....

"then why didn't he ask for it himself?" he asked, his eyes and emotions looks like suspecting me....doomed.

"fine, i don't like her. I just think she's pretty good.. now give me her number"

chenle ended up giving me her number, as he starts annoying me. pftt, what an issue creator chenle is.

Now, I can finally text her if this is really her real number then.

Bothering her can be a nice prank..?