Ten

"Linds?", Stevie called out his name about half an hour later.

"Mhmmm?", she heard Lindsey mutter sleepily.

"Oh, nevermind. Go back to sleep."

"No, it's okay. What is it?"

"Umm, you don't happen to have an extra T-shirt for me, do you?"

"Huh? What for?", Lindsey asked slightly confused.

"To sleep in.", Stevie explained laughingly, "I hate to admit it, but as sexy as this bra might be, it's just as uncomfortable, too."

"Oh," now, he understood, "Umm, sure. Wait a second."

Without switching on the light, he got up and stumbled through the darkness of the room to find his suitcase. When he came back he held a dark piece of clothing in his hands that he handed over to her. "Thank you.", Stevie said and sat up slightly to pull off her blouse. Afterwards, she reached with both hands on her back to work on her bra but Lindsey was quicker. He unclasped it with swift fingers, then tugged the unneeded lacy fabric down her shoulders. As soon as her bra touched the floor, both his arms wrapped tightly around her middle from behind, his face nestling into the curve of her neck intimately to kiss her there.

Stevie closed her eyes for a moment, and sighed in content, enjoying the warmth and safety his embrace gave her. She placed her hands on top of his and leaned into him a little. "You sure you even need that T-shirt?", she heard Lindsey mutter into her ear, "I can keep you warm all night, just like that."

His words caused Stevie to chuckle lightly, "Yeah, I'm sure you can."

Lindsey kissed from her bare shoulder all the way up to her right cheek until Stevie turned her head to meet his lips in a tender kiss. He tightened his hold around her body, his right hand moving up to squeeze a breast while the fingers of his left slipped in-between Stevie's much smaller ones. She moaned sensually, then let Lindsey pull her back down onto the matress, the T-shirt totally forgotten by now. She had no idea for how long they just kissed and loved on each other, but all of a sudden, Lindsey didn't seem to be tired, anymore.

As her hands wandered over his strong body, Stevie quickly realized that she needed more skin contact. "I want you out of that.", she said and tugged on his pajama top, "But that doesn't mean we're going to have sex, understood?"

Lindsey nodded and pulled the cotton fabric up over his head. He seriously would have agreed to anything at this point, just to keep touching her. "Listen, you don't have to say that all the time. I won't do anything you don't want."

"Yeah, I just...", Stevie sighed, "I'm sorry. You're right. Of course, you are. I know you'd never force yourself on me. It's just..."

"Just what?", he asked softly and caressed the side of her face.

"This is wrong.", she whispered, "We both know that."

Lindsey nodded, "I know."

"We shouldn't be doing this, any of this. And I am trying so hard to convince myself that it's okay because we're just kissing and making out but... the only piece of clothing left on my body, right now, is a pair of panties, Lindsey. And I know, if we continue, it's gonna be the next thing ending up on the floor."

Lindsey sighed, she was right, "What does that mean? Do you want me to stop?"

"Do you want to stop?"

"No, I don't.", Lindsey said honestly, "I won't pretend that this isn't the most wonderful thing that happened to me in a really long time. I-I seriously had no idea I could even still feel this way. I can't stop thinking about you, about us, and everything that happened between us. It's been keeping me up all night, it's driving me insane."