Twelve

Get yourself prepared for 4000 words of pure filth. Enjoy.

It was mid-October by now, and at this point, Stevie and Lindsey barely slept a night apart from each other. Within just two weeks, they had grown so close, again, and like many times before, it just felt natural to them.

It was way past 3 am, when Stevie knocked at Lindsey's hotel door after a girls night out with some of her closest friends. Lindsey had been surprised to see her but also amused when he noticed that she was a little tipsy from all the cocktails she had drunk earlier. It was rare that she got wasted nowadays, but every now and then, she liked to enjoy herself a little.

It barely took them ten minutes to end up on the couch together with Stevie straddling his lap, and Lindsey's T-shirt thrown aside while he was working on the buttons of her black blouse. As soon as he had unbuttoned the piece of clothing, he reached inside to touch the soft skin of her waist, his head cocked to the side to kiss from Stevie's neck along her bare shoulders. As torturous as it was, they had actually managed to keep themselves from taking that last step and have sex, again. How, though, was a mystery to both of them.

Soon, Stevie had her fingers buried in his curls, her own head thrown back while Lindsey took his time to trail his mouth over every inch of exposed skin he could reach. "God, that feels incredible", she whispered, a loud moan following her words when she felt his saliva wetting the lacy fabric of her black bra as his lips closed around a nipple. Usually that was as far as they'd take it, but obviously, the amount of alcohol Stevie had consumed earlier, was lowering her inhibitions. "Don't stop", she whimpered to Lindsey's surprise, her fingers trailing down his bare chest to play with the waistband of his pants.

"You like that?", he asked with a smirk.

Stevie nodded and pressed herself a little harder against him. It all felt so good. The closeness and intimacy they had built within the past couple weeks, and not just physically but also emotionally during all those shared conversations and whispered secrets in the darkness of the night, had created a new bond between them none of them had seen coming. She sighed in content and started to place gentle kisses across his forehead, his cheeks, his jawline, all the way down to the curve of his neck to bite at his skin. The groans that escaped Lindsey's throat only encouraged her further, teasingly she followed the small line of grey hairs that grew below his navel with her fingers, causing the man beneath her to shudder.

They made out like that for some time, a pretty long time, actually, just kissing and caressing each other without a care in the world. When Stevie writhed a little on top of him, her hips pushing into his in a slow but steady rhythm, she was surprised to notice that, very much like herself, Lindsey didn't seem to have lost any excitement about this particular situation they were currently in, either. "Linds?"

"Mhmmm?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

Lindsey nodded but not without continuing his assault on her neck, "Sure."

"Don't be mad at me but did you, umm, well...", she laughed awkwardly.

"Did I do what?"

"Did you, umm, take something before I came here?"

"What are you talking about?", Lindsey asked and managed to stop kissing her for a second to look up at her, instead.

"You know....", Stevie trailed off but glanced down at his crotch for a second, then back up to meet his eyes, "I mean, it's no problem if you did, I was just wondering if..-"

"Oh my god, are you asking me if I took Viagra or something?", he looked at her with wide eyes.

"Well, did you?"