Ghost of Mortis P3

" Sir, Rex has been gone for quite some time." Fives pointed out. 

They had been waiting for the Commander and Captain to return, but it had been almost twenty minutes. Ahsoka's quarters were not far from the mess, so it should have taken less than ten to go there and back.

" I'm gonna go see what's keeping them." the ARC said getting up. 

He walked quickly down the hall and turned the corner, approaching Ahsoka's room. He reached out his hand to knock, but didn't have the chance to. He stepped to the side, just as the heavy metal door flew into the wall. Luckily he had dodged it just in time.

" Whoa, that was close." Fives poked his head out from behind the corner that he was hiding behind.

" Commander Tano?" he peered into her room with raised guns. He saw the Commander with her lightsaber in hand about to strike an unconscious Rex.

" COMMANDER!" Fives fired a shot at her, which she was forced to block. One of his shots did hit her. He had purposely aimed for her shoulder or leg. Ahsoka clutched her arm and growled.

" Foolish clone! I will make your death long and painful for that." she snarled. Her thrust her arms out in front of her, pinning him to the wall.

" Ahsoka? What's wrong with you." he grunted feeling the pressure of the force around his throat.

" Don't call me by that name clone." she hissed closing her fist tighter.

     Anakin didn't like it. Now Fives has been gone for awhile. Something definitely wasn't right.

" Jesse, come with me." he said to the last clone that he was with. The two headed the Padawan's room.

" Fives, Rex. Come in!" he shouted into his comm. Jesse ran ahead. He stopped abruptly.

" Sir, the Commander's room." he pointed.

" Now die!" both froze. That was Ahsoka's voice yelling those words.

" AHSOKA!" Anakin rushed. He was horrified by the sight of his Padawan force choking Fives. He immediately tackling his apprentice. He grabbed her lightsaber and threw it as far away from her as he could.

" What do you think you're doing?!" he yelled. 

" S-ir. Wh-at happ-end to h-er." Fives sputtered, catching his breath.

" No, no, I got rid of him!" Anakin shouted. Ahsoka started laughing from under his weight.

" You will never get rid of me Chosen One!" Ahsoka kicked him in the face and jumped towards the exit.

" NO!" she summoned her Master's lightsaber and stabbed Jesse right through the heart. Just as the the pain began to take over him, he managed to stun her. Ahsoka collapsed on the ground not far from him.

" JESSE!" Fives fell down beside him. " No Jesse, stay with me." he pleaded. 

" It's not her fault. Don't l-et her for-get th-at..." Jesse gasped, just before he went limp. Anakin watched as Fives lowered his head.

Anakin crawled over to Rex. The Captain the was still out cold. He guessed that Ahsoka had used suggestive force sleep waves on him.

" Fives?" his voice softened as he spoke to the trooper.

" Yes General." he responded. His own voice emotionless.

" I need to take Ahsoka to the temple. She needs a Jedi Mind healer." he explained. " I'm counting on you to take care of the 501st." he hated having to give Fives that task after everything that he had just been through, but Obi Wan was called straight away to another mission as soon as they had gotten back.

Fives stood up and saluted him. " Of course Sir." 

Anakin picked up Ahsoka and carried her back to the Twilight. He used force suppressing cuffs on her, which was one of the hardest things he had to do. 

" Why did this have to happen to you Snips?" he whispered, sitting in the pilot seat.

~~~Time Skip~~~

     Ahsoka woke up. White lights blinded her. There were many people talking all around her. One of which she thought was her Master. She tried to sit up, but soon realized that she had strapped to the medical bed.

" Anakin?" she panicked. Her breathing was becoming more rapid. Why was she here? Why was she tied to the bed?

 " Master, what's going on?" Anakin rushed to her side.

" Ahsoka, is it really you?" he asked, almost afraid that it would be a trick and he would have to let her go.

" What do you mean. I-" A pair of arms wrapped around her. Ahsoka didn't know what was happening, but she could tell that whatever happened had messed with him real bad.

" Release her." he ordered the medical droid. The restraints fell off. Ahsoka was now able to sit up completely.

" Leave us." her Master said to the droid again.

She had to know what was bothering him and why she had woken up in the med bay. " Anakin, I don't understand-"

" Its okay. I'll tell you." he held his hand up to cut her off. " The Son had taken over your mind again. You didn't have any control over yourself." he rubbed her arm gently.

Ahsoka didn't like where the conversation was going. He was keeping something from her.

" There's more. I did something, didn't I?" 

Anakin bit his lip. " Ahsoka...maybe we should wait for that." he avoided her gaze.

" No Master, I need to know what I did. Please."

    The rest of the night he stayed with her. She sobbed for hours. She didn't know if she could ever face Rex or Fives again. She had killed one of her closest friends. 

" I didn't hurt Rex or Fives, did I?" she murmured into her Master's tunic.

" They'll be fine." Anakin assured her. He never thought that anything like this would ever happen to his young sister. The whole situation only made him more protective of her. He wouldn't let her get hurt again, as long as he lived.