Return to Kamino

*Bad Batch Episode 15 spoilers*

    Omega concentrated on activating more droids. Sure, Echo might be upset with her for not going back to the ship, but she couldn't just leave them.

" AZ, how's it going over there?" she called out to her friend.

" I think this is enough droids, Omega. Too many won't-" AZ suddenly stopped talking with a loud thud following after.

" AZ?" Omega asked , stepping out from behind one of the training droid shelves. She gasped when she saw him lying on the ground, his body flickering with electricity.

" Freeze!" a demanding voice shouted from behind her. Omega could feel the tip of a blaster being pressed into her back. " Sir, I found the girl," the person said, leaving her to wait in fear of what was going to happen.

" Yes, sir." The blaster pressed deeper into her back. " Sorry, kid. This is for your own good."

Omega was barely able to register the trooper's words as she crumpled to the ground, numb. Her world began to fade as a dark helmet entered her line of vision.

     The ground was cold. That was the first thing she noticed. Her head was aching much like how it did when she woke up on the Justifier. She hated those stun rays with a passion.

Omega shakily stood up. She didn't remember how she got there, but she knew that wherever she was, it wasn't good. The room was dark, aside from the dimly lit ray shield that gave her the slightest bit of light.

Heavy footsteps made their way towards her, deactivating the barrier between her and him.

" The Admiral wishes for you to join him on the bridge," he said, grasping her arm.

Omega recognized the voice of a clone.

" Where are my friends?" she demanded to which she received no response. " Are they on board?" She tried again. Still, the clone remained silent. 

" Ah, there she is." The officer known as Rampart greeted her alongside a hologram of Tarkin.

" Where are they!" she shouted, refusing to give up on finding out where her family was.

Rampart chuckled. " You don't have to worry about that. They'll be taken care of...Consider yourself lucky." He glanced at the holo of the Admiral, waiting for the signal.

Tarkin folded his hands behind his back. He gave Omega one last look before saying the words that would change her galaxy forever.

" You may fire when ready."

Rampart nodded, ordering something down to more clones. Omega watched as the ship shook. From the large window she saw an explosion. More followed after. Tipoca City burst into flames. The place all clones called home, destroyed.

Then it hit her.

" NO!" she shrieked. " STOP! PLEASE! THEY'RE STILL DOWN THERE!" Omega struggled against the iron grip on her arm. Her pleas echoed through the bridge, but no one seemed to care.

" You're going to kill them!" she sobbed, turning her head away from the sight, her heart burning. She couldn't breathe. Her family, gone in a matter of seconds.

" The scientist said she's valuable?" Tarkin continued, ignoring the child's cries.

" Yes. She'll be a great asset to the Empire," Rampart assured. " Experiments will start shortly."

" Very well. I'll leave you to it." Tarkin vanished from view.

Omega wiped at the tears streaming down her face. They couldn't be gone. Hunter said that she would always be with them for the long run.

" You broke your promise," she rasped, a lump developing in her sore throat.

" Take her to the lab," someone's voice said. She didn't care anymore. No one was going to rescue her.

Omega was alone again.