Mortis

" Thank you, your usefulness has come to an end." the Son stretched his hand out and tapped Ahsoka lightly with two fingers.

Anakin watched as his padawan's knees buckled as she fell to the ground; her lightsaber slipping out of her hand landing beside her.

He froze in utter shock. That was his padawan laying on the ground at the feet of her killer. He didn't even notice when the Son attempted to kill his own father, but ended up murdering his sister instead. Obi Wan placed a hand on his shoulder which snapped him out of his trance.

" Anakin, the Son is gone," he said quietly.

Anakin immediately ran towards his padawan. When he touched her, he could feel how cold she already was.

" Snips?" he whispered hoping that she would wake up. When he turned her over he could see the empty eyes she was left with. They were no longer their normal ocean blue, instead they were a colorless grey.

Anakin started shaking uncontrollably at the sight of her.

" No, Ahsoka, please wake up! Ahsoka don't you dare leave me!" he pleaded.

The Father and Obi Wan looked at him with sorrowful expressions.

" She is gone boy. There's nothing you can do. I am truly sorry." the Father cradled his own dead daughter in his arms.

" You have to help her!" Anakin shouted.

The Father shook his head slowly. " I cannot undo what is done. All hope is lost."

Obi-Wan bent down next to Anakin and looked at his grandpadawan. He went numb. Just a few days ago she was her snarky old self. Laughing, smiling, and joking. Now she was dead.

He gently reached his hand out and closed Ahsoka's void eyes. She looked as if she were just sleeping peacefully.

" Come Anakin. We can take her back to the ship and figure out what to do from there." he said softly.

A tear slid down Anakin's cheek as he picked up his padawan's body. He held her close, protecting her from the cruel world that costed her her life.

When they got back to the ship, Obi Wan entered the cockpit knowing that Anakin didn't follow. He was in the back setting Ahsoka's body on the bed.

" Hey Snips." Anakin's voice cracked when her nickname left his lips. " I'm going to miss you so much. The temple isn't going to be the same without you...its going to be a lot more quiet." he sadly chuckled at the last part before breaking down.

Obi Wan started the ship which somehow was working again. He wiped his tear filled eyes as the ship took off, leaving the place that took one more part of his family.

Okay first "Chapter". Hope y'all liked it.

If you have any requests feel free to leave it in the comments! It can be either Clone Wars or Rebels. 😜

Night!

-Chopper457 🧡💙🤍