Chapter 16- Loki's POV

Loki's POV

"BROTHER!"

It didn't take long for Loki to figure out what had happened between Thor and Elin. Besides, he had been there.

Sorta.

The spell he put on her was complicated. Her dreams and his were connected so that he could control what he did in her dreams(though she couldn't). This sort of connected their vision, so to speak. So at times, if he really focused, he could see all that she was seeing and sometimes connect to her senses. 

Which was what he'd managed to do.

He hadn't liked what he'd seen.

"Can't you tell I'm in a foul mood, brother?" Thor replied angrily.

"YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILE!" Loki shouted at him as he stormed down the hall towards his brother. 

"What're you on about?!" Thor growled back.

"I know what you did," Loki snarled. "You couldn't help yourself, could you?"

"YOU DO NOT CONTROL MY LOVE RELATIONSHIPS, BROTHER!" Thor roared.

"I do not," Loki replied, shaking with anger. "But you don't love her, do you?" 

"I do!" Thor protested.

"NO, YOU DON'T!" Loki exploded at his brother, letting out the emotions he'd been holding in for the past couple of days. "YOU DON'T LOVE HER AT ALL! YOU ACT AS THOUGH YOU DO TO RUB IT IN MY FACE!"

"THAT IS EGOCENTRIC!" Thor argued. "YOU THINK ONLY OF YOURSELF!"

"OH, AND YOU DON'T?" Loki snapped. "I know you do. That's why you're doing all of this! YOU JUST WANT TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM HER! YOU THINK YOU DESERVE HER!"

"YOU'RE HORRIBLY NAÏVE!" Thor yelled at him.

"AND YOU UNBEARABLY POSSESSIVE! WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A BEST FRIEND WITHOUT MY BROTHER RUBBING IN MY FACE THAT SHE DOESN'T RETURN MY FEELINGS?!"

"YOU DON'T LOVE HER, EITHER!" Thor boomed. "YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF LOVE!"

Loki stopped, glaring at him with new anger.

"So you don't love her," he growled softly.

"What?!" Thor demanded, retracing his steps through the argument. Upon realizing that he'd accidentally spilled something he shouldn't have, he was thrown into an all-out rage.

"MY FEELINGS TOWARDS HER DO NOT MATTER! WE ARE TO BE MARRIED ANYWAY!" He screamed at his retreating brother. Loki did not turn as he stormed away, determined to find Elin, or better, Troy Aoifeson, Elin's father.

"DON'T YOU SEE, BROTHER? NOTHING YOU DO WILL CHANGE ANYTHING!" Thor couldn't hide his nervousness through his anger. It made the tone of his voice wobble. "SHE WILL NEVER BE YOURS!"

Loki still did not reply. His work there was done.

Thor's voice droned out as he turned the corner of the hall and began to run. Run to find Elin. 

To find anyone who could make a change.

Not exactly how his plan had started out, but it was working better than he'd imagined it would.