NINE| BREAKUP

you hadn't been at miyagi-do much after what happened. sam was still your friend but there was a rough air between you two causing you to just hang out at your uncles diner instead.

a new thing had happened, miyagi-do got a new student, demetri.

but right now you were on your way to cobra kai because hawk had said he had something important to show you so you were on your way.

one thing was for sure, as long as kreese was at cobra kai you didn't wanna be there. he gave you the worse vibes you've ever felt in your life.

"are you here yet?" hawks voice said through the phone as you walked through the streets.

"dude i don't have a car. i'll be there in five just give me time." you said as you crossed a street.

"i really wanna see you." hawks voice said with sincerity. it's almost as if he was another person.

"don't get all soft on me macho man, i'm coming don't worry." you laughed as you opened the doors to cobra kai.

"see what'd i say." you said, but hawk was nowhere to be found.

"BOO!" he yelled out from behind you causing your to scream and the rest of the dojo to laugh.

you turned around and noticed how he looked different.

"red?" you muttered looking at the now red mohawk where the blue stood.

"yup." he said popping the p.

"you made me walk thirty minutes for this?" you said with an unamused look.

"you don't like it?" hawk muttered sadly as he looked to the floor.

"no actually i love it." you laughed, "it's so bright." you said causing hawk to light up in a smile.

your eyes moved to his bare chest that was exposed and noticed a tattoo of a moon.

"wow you went, all in didn't you?" you said trying to hide your jealousy.

"mhm, tattoos mean forever." hawk said with a smirk before going up to the mat. 

"welcome back miss l/n. i missed having my other kid here." johnny said with a smile causing you to smile back as you made your way over to the mat as well.

everyone gave you a weird glance,

"i wanna learn shit too." you muttered causing everyone to scream from excitement.

"all right miss y/n, and miguel. lets see who wins." johnny said as the rest of the students backed to the side and you and miguel stood on the mat.

you could feel kreese's eyes stinging on your back, but you shook it off.

miguel came at your with a punch that you blocked causing you to hit him in his stomach. but he sweeped you with his leg causing you to fall down but not before you did the exact same thing back.

"wow we got two leg sweepers." johnny muttered as miguel helped you get up.

"your strong." miguel muttered,

"hell yeah i am." you said with a laugh causing miguel to laugh too.

you could see hawk's eyes on you both.

-

afterwards you, hawk and couple of other cobra kai students made your way over to a restaurant for some food.

you were just chewing on your fries before you heard someone yell out.

"what happened?" you and hawk asked at the same time.