THIRTEEN| NO MERCY

after miguel's shocking confession you were a little pissed off. not because tory was your friend, but because miguel can't realize his worth and that made you mad.

but you still spent all night comforting him and watching deadpool with him to make him feel better.

but now it was the first day of a new year at west valley and you just put on whatever outfit you could find at that time.

miguel and his mom were dropping you both off at school since eric had a night shift and was now sleeping all day.

"thank you miss diaz." you said as you got out of the car.

"no problem. have a great day." miguel's mom replied with a smile and drove away.

"are you okay?" miguel asked you as you had an uneasy look.

"i just feel like somethings off." you muttered.

"nothing bad is gonna happen y/n. cmon." miguel said as he grabbed your hand and walked into the school.

it was a couple minutes before first period and you noticed that robby was with sam. and miguel looked at his phone every five minutes to see if there was a new message from tory.

the bell had now rang and everyone was walking to their first period. you had seen hawk around but when you tried to walk up to him he'd walk away from you.

but it was going to be award since you sat in between him and miguel in first.

halfway into first period announcements began but was soon interrupted by a familiar voice.

"samantha larusso." tory's voice spoke over the intercom causing the three of you to look at each other confused.

"you know what you did, and now you're going to pay for it." tory spat out causing you and miguel to look at each other.

"i'm coming for you bitch." tory said before the intercom went silent and the bell rang indicating that first period was over.

everyone got out of class quickly and made their way to the hall including miguel who ran and you ran after him.

there was a crowd on both sides surrounding both tory and sam.

"you kissed miguel." tory said causing robby to look at sam and miguel.

tory lunged herself at sam causing her to move back into the crowd but pushed back in by hawk and others.

robby tried to stop the fight between the two girls but was soon stopped by miguel as the two now starting fighting each other with anger in their voice.

many people tried to stop the fights spreading from tory and sam but it usually ended up with them getting hit or almost hit.

you stood there watching everything that was going on before you felt someone shove you on to a locker.

you turned around confused and saw the same person from the party who pushed you off the stool.

"zack what the fuck." you spat out causing him to look at you with anger.

"you don't deserve to be in cobra kai." he spat out trying to hit you but you dogged it.

"i'm not gonna fight you." you said looking at him confused before he lunged himself at you again causing your head to be hit hard against the locker.