TWENTY-ONE| HOME INVASION

eric was already fast asleep and you were planning on sneaking out since sam and miguel needed you so urgently.

you were already about to open the front door before you saw a blonde haired women standing there with a grin on her face.

"hey y/n." ali said with a smile as you just stared at her with confusion on your face, "hi ali, i thought we weren't gonna hang out until tomorrow?" you said as you walked out of the apartment and gave your aunt a hug.

"well yeah, but i wanted to know if you wanted to accompany me somewhere." she said, "are you talking about your rich people thing?" you said as the two of you walked down the stairs.

"yeah." she smiled, "ali no offense but grandma and grandpa don't like me." you said causing her to laugh, "you still remember that?" she said.

"when they said that my mom wasn't worthy of my dad and that i was a demon spawn." you said being overdramatic with your words.

"they did not call you a demon spawn." ali said trying to hold in her laughter, "not when you were around!" you yelled causing ali to burst out laughing.

"good point." ali said, "i'll see you tomorrow then kid." she said as she walked back to her car and you watched her drive away.

it was about a thirty minute walk before you were able to arrive to sam's house and you were sitting on the couch out of breath.

"took you long enough." sam said causing you to scoff, "well i wouldn't have to walk over here if you didn't kiss someone with a girlfriend." you said back to her causing miguel to spit out his drink.

"okay what happened. you guys were just fine at the party." miguel questioned as you and sam both shot each other looks.

"she's talking to hawk even with what happened to demetri." she said causing demetri to look at you confused and miguel as well.

"hey sam." you said feeling your skin boil from anger, "you see this ring here?" you said showing off your ring, "yeah your boyfriend gave that to me." you said causing sam to roll her eyes.

"pretty sure he had a thing for me but i'm not petty and victimize myself like you." you spat out causing demetri to scream out the word "damn" and high five you.

"okay can you both stop." miguel said, "we were here for a different reason, y/n i know you protective of me but leave the past in the past." miguel said, "and we'll talk about the hawk thing later." he eyed you.

"now apologize the both of you." miguel said causing your and sam's eyes to meet.

"i'm sorry." sam said causing you to sigh, "i'm sorry too larusso." you said causing miguel to nod.

"okay now. the plan is to get eagle fang karate and miyagi-do to work together in order to stop cobra kai." sam and miguel both said as you watched them while your head was leaning on demetri's shoulder.

"johnny won't ever do that." you said picking your head up from demetri's shoulder. "yeah but we don't know that for sure." miguel said as your phone began ringing.

"shit sorry it's probably eric." you said as you walked up away and into the bathroom while pulling your phone out of your pocket.

ROBBY KEENE IS CALLING

you felt your heart drop, you hadn't talked to robby since the day before everything happened. but you wanted to leave everything in the past so you answered.

"y/n! i'm sorry this is so random but please leave the larusso house right now. tory was planning something and i don't want you to get involved in it." robby's voice said sounding frantic.

"robby. how do you know that?" you said not wanting to accept the obvious answer that was robby joined cobra kai.

but robby never answered. he quickly hung up before your phone started ringing again but instead of robby calling, it was tory.

you hesitantly clicked the answer button,

"you sure are smart l/n. i thought for sure robby was gonna convince you but he texted me saying you caught onto us." tory said from the other side of the phone.

"honestly, i love what you said to sam. reminded me of why we were friends in the first place." tory said causing your heart to drop.

"tory.." you spoke, "how do you know what i said to sam?" you asked before a window being broken was heard in the kitchen a long with a door being broken open.

"y/n... sam..." the voiced echoed through the phone and through the house.

"i'm coming for you."

—ᴀᴄɪᴅ—

sorry for such a short chapter! it's only because i literally didn't sleep at all last night and i'm running on pink lemonade and fries

but i've decided to extend this story a little more because i feel like we all deserve some more hawk and y/n :)

expect a special valentine's update tomorrow:)