SIXTEEN| ALI

"yeah it's me." her voice said from the other side of the phone, it sounded different. it sounded tired.

"wow i didn't even have your number saved i'm sorry." you said.

"yeah i assumed. i just wanted to let you know that i'm coming back, well just for winter right now maybe more." she said causing you to smile.

"wait really? what happened to your baby daddy." you said causing ali to snort from the other side of the phone and you to laugh.

all while this conversation was going on hawk could've sworn he saw someone outside, but he didn't think much of it.

"oh shit ali i'm sorry to hear that." you said causing her to sigh.

"yeah that's why you don't get married. anyways, i'm gonna be coming soon so i'll talk to you when i get here kiddo." she said with a yawn causing to smile.

your father had always told you that you reminded him of his sister. you knew her a lot and were very close to her but not anyone else on your fathers side of the family.

truth be told your fathers side of the family didn't like you or your mom that much. it was just ali who loved the both of you.

"all right goodnight ali." you said earning a goodnight back and hanging up.

"who was that?" hawk asked intrigued in your conversation with ali.

"my aunt." you said causing him to smile, "i didn't know you talked to your other family." he said before a flash of light filled the whole dinner causing you and hawk's attention to turn outside.

"what the hell was that?" you said causing hawk to get up, "stay here." he said as he walked outside.

hawk could've sworn he saw someone before but now he was sure that someone was out there and watching the two of you.

"who's there." hawk yelled out causing rustling to be heard behind bushes.

"it's m-me." kyler said as he got up faced hawk.

"why the fuck are you here?" hawk said walking up to kyler is he remembered the photos he has taken of you.

"blackmail." kyler said quickly, "i do this to everyone. i-if they mess with me i take photos of them and edit them to make them look bad." kyler said.

"like you did with sam?" you said as you got closer to him.

"give me your fucking phone now." hawk demanded causing kyler to give him the phone.

hawk didn't check anything, he just threw the phone to the ground causing the pieces of the phone to go flying.

"get the hell outta here kyler." you said causing him to get up and walk away.

you started laughing causing hawk to look at you confused.

"i'm sorry," you said trying to catch your breath. "it's just that i've never seen you act so tough." you wheezed causing him to laugh a little.

it was a great night between the two of you but you would never expect that it would change within a week.

it was the next day and according to johnny's plans. miguel had started to move his feet more and got the hand of walking again.

the two of you sat in johnny's living room waiting for him to return with his big plan for a new karate dojo that you and miguel were going to be apart of.

"have you talked to demetri?" you asked causing miguel to shake his head no, "i heard they suspended you for a week." miguel said causing you to chuckle.

"well someone called sam a slut and even though our friendship is a little rocky right now she doesn't deserve that." you said causing miguel to smile and grab your hand.

"thank you." he mouthed causing you to hold his hand tightly and give him a smile.

"alright i think i've got it." johnny said coming out from the other room.

"what if we keep cobra kai, but jut change it to a k. then it can be the three k's." johnny said causing you and miguel to look at each other.

"like, k, k, k?" miguel said causing johnny's eyes to widen.

"yeah maybe we shouldn't do that." johnny said causing miguel to laugh.

you haven't heard that laugh in a while and it made your heart warm.

"oh johnny," you said pointing to his laptop. "you got a message." causing miguel and johnny to both smile.

"it's probably ali." miguel said causing your eyes to widened, "ali?" you said confusingly causing johnny to look at you.

"what's her last name?" you asked quickly.

"mils-schwarber." johnny said.

"my aunt is texting you?!" you said, "she's your aunt?!" johnny shouted, "that's my ex girlfriend!"

"what the hell johnny." you said, "we could've been related." you said causing him to laugh.

miguel was looking at the two of you like you were both crazy.

"oh i have to go my uncle wants to go shopping with me." you said as you hugged goodbye to miguel and johnny.

"so y/n." johnny said once you were out the building.

miguel looked at johnny with confusion.

"what do you mean?" he asked causing johnny to chuckle.

"i'm just saying kid. maybe you shouldn't go back to sam." johnny said as he turned on the tv.

"maybe i shouldn't."

—ᴀᴄɪᴅ—

guys i stayed up all night re watching american horror story cult and i have the biggest headache ever

anyways wanted to get this chapter out because i didn't update yesterday & today is the super bowl even tho i don't really care about it i just wanna see the new marvel trailers.

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ACID TO NUMBER ONE IN ELI MOSKOWITZ TAG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING :)