TWENTY-TWO| HOME INVASION II

you felt your heart beat miles per hour, almost out of your chest. you could hear the screaming and grunting coming from the living room as glasses and tables were shattered.

"yeah that's what i'm fucking talking about!" hawk shouted causing your stomach to twist. you couldn't believe how much he'd change around you.

you ran out of the bathroom to the living room and saw hawk beating up a kid from miyagi-do as sam's whole house was trashed. paintings were shattered, tables were broken, all that you could hear was yelling.

"sam!" you shouted remembering what tory had told you as you ran around the house avoiding to not get hit.

"boo!" someone shouted causing you to look at him confused, "who the fuck are you?" you asked as they tried throwing a punch at you that you dodged.

he tried landing another hit on you again as you blocked it and held his arm down, almost in the position of breaking it.

"dude how the hell are you in cobra kai? your fighting skills are a joke." you said before you let go and kicked his stomach causing him to fall to the ground.

"sam!" you shouted again. though sam and you weren't on the best terms you knew what tory could do and you knew that sam was scared of tory.

"they're outback!" miguel grunted as he got thrown against a wall by kyler. you ran to try to help him but you got held back by two guys each holding one of your arms.

"yo hawk!" they shouted as you tried to escape their grip, "take first pick!" he said as your eyes landed on demetri who was about to get his arm broken for the second time.

hawk's eyes switched between you and demetri, the pain of his voice replayed in the background of your mind from the party prior.

"i should've just gone to ali's stupid rich people thing." you mumbled as the boys tightened their grip around you.

you saw hawk running towards demetri as you prepared yourself for the worst. but your mind deceived you hawk and demetri stood together after knocking the two guys out.

you felt the grip around your arms loosen as hawk and demetri made their way over to you before you jumped forward throwing the boys over you and onto the ground.

you stood back up and saw hawk and demetri watching you.

"that was hot." hawk said causing demetri to make a gross expression, "dude?" he said before you ran away from the two boys before you ran out of the house and to the shed.

you saw sam on the floor helpless as tory wielded nunchucks.

"tory, stop!" you shouted causing tory to look back at you with a amused expression.

"my, my, my, look who we have here." tory said with a smile turning her whole body to face you.

"it's the other traitor." she smiled and made her way over to you.

"let's see if you remember." she said as she tried to throw a hit at you which you dodged, "strike first." she mumbled, not phased that you blocked her punch at all.

tory opened her mouth to say something but not before you hit her with a right hook and knees her stomach.

"strike hard." you said as you watched tory stumble around, before wrapping the chains of the nunchucks around your throat causing your skin to stink and your breathing to be blocked.

"no mercy." she whispered into your ear as you tripped to throw her forward but weren't able too.

"s-sam." you croaked out as tory tightened the nunchucks around your throat.

tory scoffed, "you think she's gonna help you? she's a pussy." tory spat out as your eyes starting rolling to the back of your head.

suddenly you felt tory's body move forward causing your body to move forward and the nunchucks to fall to the floor along with you.

"you're just crazy." sam said holding a bamboo like stick while you laid on the floor coughing.

miguel, hawk, and demetri all ran into the room as tory stood up eyeing the three boys.

"it's over!" hawk shouted to tory as she rolled her eyes, "your all traitors." she spat out as she walked out of the shed.

"y/n!" miguel shouted as everyone ran over to you, your hand on your throat.

"are you okay?" hawk asked as he helped you get up, "y-yeah." you croaked out again as you felt your throat sting.

"we need to tell my dad and johnny now."

—ᴀᴄɪᴅ—

i may not update as much as i used to mainly bc im actyalky going back to in person learning and i'm failing math so ahaha

also i've just been watching mha instead of updating so blame that too.

anyways i hope you guys are staying safe and healthy <3