TWENTY-SIX | LOVE LIKE YOU

you felt your heart race faster as you hid inside a ball pit. the lights out and only the faint screaming of your friends being heard.

since you guys were bored you all decided to play one big game of hide n seek and invited yasmine and other students from miyagi-do/eagle fang.

"we're gonna find you!" demetri and miguel yelled causing you to make your body sink farther into the ball pit.

you could hear miguel and demetri getting closer. you're breathing patterns changed as you tried your best to stay quiet.

"someones here." miguel muttered as he jumped into the ball pit.

"fuck you!" you shouted as you threw balls at him trying to distract him as you ran out of the ball pit.

you could hear the sound of balls falling from behind you as you sped up your pace. you frantically looked around to the sides for any location where you could now hide.

before you could find your future hiding spot you felt someone pull you by the waist and drag you inside a closet.

you panicked for a little before hearing a reassuring voice,

"shh, it's just me." hawk whispered against your ear as you heard miguel and demetri walking around outside the closet.

"you scared the living hell out of me." you sighed as hawk gave you a smile, "i saw you running out there. figured you needed help." he smirked causing you to roll your eyes as his arms tightened around your waist.

you let yourself melt in his embrace as sam's faint shrieking was heard before an alarm went off causing you and hawk to look at each other with confusion.

"is that the security alarm?" you whispered as hawk put a finger to your lips quickly shushing you. he opened the door slightly before the faint noises of sirens was heard causing you and hawk to run out of the closet.

"we gotta go!" hawk shouted as he grabbed your arm pushing you in front of him as you both ran out golf n stuff.

the two of you ran into the parking lot quickly getting on hawk's motorcycle as sam and miguel quickly came into view.

"just go!" miguel shouted as he quickly got in sam's car and hawk started the motorcycle.

the loud revving of the engine, the adrenaline pushing through your veins, it was an unfamiliar feeling. but it was a good one. one that you would cherish forever as you reminded yourself of your fate that's yet to come.

"eli?" you asked as you held onto hawks waist very tightly as he sped up and slowed down. "what's up princess?" he shouted.

"where are we going? this isn't the way back to the apartments." you asked as you heard him chuckle.

"we're going to my house."

you stood outside the house as hawk parked the motorcycle up on the driveway. the breeze of the night hitting your back causing you to get goosebumps.

a lot of things were going through your mind, one of them being erics reaction when he find out you're staying the night at your boyfriends house. and another one being the fear of meeting hawk's parents .

"you can go inside. you don't need to wait for me." hawk laughed as he walked up to you.

"i know, i'm just nervous." you muttered as hawk gave you a reassuring smile, "don't worry y/n. my mom loves everyone." he said as he kissed your cheek.

the faint creaking of the door was heard as you walked in first with hawk quickly after you.

"eli! you're home!" a female voice said as she walked from the kitchen to the living room where you were currently standing.