TWENTY-FOUR| BLACKMAIL

the next days after that nothing much happened. just training between eagle fang and miyagi-do. but today miguel was hoping to get everyone's mind off the all valley for a little bit.

"where are you going princess?" hawk asked approaching you as you were about to get on a bike.

"miguel wants my help to set up things at his apartment." you said causing hawk to nod.

"can we talk really quick before." he said as you got off your bike and gave him your full attention.

"like i said i'm sorry. for yelling at you, the days we didn't talk. the fact that you had to see me become a completely different person." hawk said avoiding eye contact.

"i told you, i understand. all that matters now is that you understood what you did." you said as you got back on your bike, "learn from it and move on." you said as you started peddling your bike forward.

hawk started at you in awe, he couldn't believe he had someone like you in his life.

you rode your bike down the street, the sun hitting your face causing it to warm up.

but that came to end when a car coming full force at you caused you to move to the right and fall off the bike.

"you really need to watch where you're going." a female voice said getting out of the car, followed by two more car doors slamming.

"what do you guys want." you breathed out standing up noticing that you had a cut under your eye that was bleeding.

"blackmail." kyler said as he walked up to you putting a hand on your shoulder.

you turned to look at tory, robby, and kyler all watching you in amusement.

"blackmail for what?" you asked causing tory to laugh.

"for the all valley." she said taking a step closer to you, "see y/n, you're the only one besides miguel that actually has a chance at beating us." tory spoke out playing with a strand of your hair.

"so we have some blackmail for you." kyler said taking out his phone showing a picture of robby and you kissing.

you felt your heart drop looking at the photo and realizing what had happened the day before.

"so either you leave your karate dojo, and never talk to your friends again or we show them this." tory said causing you to scoff.

"show them, i don't care." you lied as you got on your bike and rode away from the pair of three.

the last thing you saw from them was the look of regret in robby's eyes.

it took you a while to get back to your apartments but you had assumed they had all seen the photo since they texted in the group chat.

tittie milkers 😩
miguel : y/n get to my apartment now.
sam: why is that the gc's name?
demetri: because it is. deal with it.
miguel: yeah it's kind of funny.
eli: yes it is very funny.
sam: whatever, just do what miguel said y/n.

as soon as you arrived back at the apartments you braced yourself for the worse, even some friendships ending because of that photo.

you opened the door slowly to reveal everyone except hawk.

"what the hell was that photo." sam said to you causing you to stutter, "it didn't- he told me- tha-" you stuttered before miguel interrupted you.

"he took advantage of their old friendship. right?" miguel asked you as you nodded.

"he told me it was a thank you and that it didn't mean anything. i'm such an idiot i shouldn't have trusted him." you muttered as you sat on the couch next to demetri you rubbed your back in comfort.

"i told you not to trust him." sam spat at you, "didn't you see what he did?" she said slightly raising her voice.

"did you forget it's your fault?" you yelled back at her, "he had a girlfriend, his relationship with his father was going good and then you kissed miguel." you spat out, "this is your fault sam. don't even try to blame this on anyone else. i'm not saying this to make you feel bad, i'm saying this so you can own up to your fucking actions." you shouted at her as miguel and demetri stood quietly watching you.

"you're right." sam spoke softly, "i'm sorry i shouldn't have done any of that. or blamed you." sam said as you a slight smile.

"it's okay, like i said it wasn't to make you feel bad. you just need to stop victimizing yourself." you told her as she gave you a side hug.

"so what was the point of the photo?" miguel asked, "like why did they send that to us?" he said.

"they told me besides you i'm the only chance we have at winning the all valley." you said as sam and demetri looked down, "they told me if i didn't back out of the all valley or stop talking to you guys they'd send that." you said.

"and you said you didn't care." miguel said causing you to nod.

suddenly the front doorknob started shaking open as hawk stood there with anger in his eyes as he scanned the room before they landed on you.

the last time you saw this anger in his eyes was that night at the diner after he choose kreese over johnny.

he walked over to you with anger in his eyes and as he approached you he grabbed your throat gently and smashed his lips on yours.

sam, demetri, and miguel turned away very quickly in disgust before hawk pulled away.

"remember who you belong too."

ᴀᴄɪᴅ—

some of you were right on the money on where i was going with this

anyways like i always say thank you guys so much for everything, you honestly don't realize how much i love doing this :)

but bc i have no one else to talk to about this i'm going to rant to you guys.

so first of all, me and my boyfriend broke up because he said i was being dramatic when i told him about the lying and said he didn't need me anyways 😍

also, my bathroom was flooded and now there's like people here to fix it and they've been here since one and it's three rn so like that's great.

if you guys wanna rant to me, or vent or anything feel free to reach me on twitter

@/ anbuiryy1 :)

love you guys and make sure to stay safe :)