TWENTY-FIVE| OFFER

after that kiss it was pretty awkward between all of you but you tried your best to act like it didn't happen.

and like it didn't melt you completely.

but after miguel's successful attempt to get this new karate dojo closer together as friends you went back into your apartment ready to end the day.

"sup eric." you said as you threw your sweater on the couch and walked into the kitchen.

you noticed your uncle was acting strangely and that worried you.

"what's wrong?" you said walking over to the dinning table noticing him staring at a piece of paper.

"i got a job offer as a head chef." he mumbled cashing you to gasp and hug your uncle out of excitement.

"dude what the fuck. that's great!" you shouted noticing he wasn't matching your energy.

"what?" you muttered, "what's wrong eric?" you asked as he looked at you with a sorry expression.

"it's in new york." he mumbled causing your heart to drop and your feet to sink to the floor.

"oh" you mumbled the realization hitting you all at once. "so?" you forced out of your mouth, "that's your like dream job right. don't let me stop you from getting that." you lied through your teeth.

"a-are you sure?" eric said looking at you with a confused expression on his face.

"very sure." you lied once again going to hug your uncle who sighed onto your shoulder.

"oh also—" you said pulling away from the hug, "where did you get that?" you said referring back to the job offer.

"i dunno. it just was in the mail when i went to go check it." he said causing your heart to drop.

"oh okay." you said, "i need to go check something i'll be right back okay?" you told him as you walked into your room pulling out your phone and calling robby.

"hello." he said from the other side of the phone with no care in his voice.

"your blackmail didn't work out so you sent my uncle a job offer?" you spat out causing robby to chuckle.

"we'll get rid of you one way or another y/n." robby said. "but don't worry, we aren't evil. it's a real job offer." robby said in sincerity.

"it better be." you said before quickly hanging up.

you couldn't believe it. after all that you've endured in this year you were going to move away.

tittie milkers 😩
y/n : we needa meet like now.
demetri: dude we just got done seeing each other like an hour ago??
sam: yeah. what's happened now y/n?
hawk: are you okay?
miguel: you're kinda scaring us.
y/n : just meet me at golf n stuff please.
read by everyone at 1:20 am

you sat there on the sidewalk waiting impatiently as your mind raced a thousand thoughts. deciding if what you told your uncle was the right choice or if you should've told him no.

"y/n?" miguel asked as you quickly looked up to see both him and sam.

"hi." you said forcing yourself to smile as they both joined you to sit on the sidewalk.

the loud revving of a motorcycle was heard as it approached the empty parking lot and parked in front of you.

"what's wrong?" demetri said as he hopped off the back taking off the black helmet with hawk following behind.

hawk quickly sat in front of you studying your face to see if you were hurt in any way.

"i'm moving." you mumbled causing everyone to look at each other with worried expressions.

"w-what do you mean your moving?" sam said, "you can't. we need you for the all valley y/n!" sam shouted as you looked at her with sadness in your eyes.

"it was them, wasn't it?" miguel asked you as you nodded.

"it was also me." you mumbled, "i told eric to take the job offer." you said.

"where?" hawk asked trying not to show the feeling of heartbreak he was experiencing.

"new york." you mumbled as demetri smiled faintly before grabbing your hands.

"hey, new york is a great place. don't worry you'll still be our friend and i'm sure they're going to love you uncles cooking." demetri said reassuring you as you smiled at him.

"it's going to be a pain in the ass not having you in the all valley though." he said as you laughed.

"look where we are y/n." hawk said as you turned around to see the empty golf n stuff.

"let's have some fun guys." hawk said as he stood up taking your hand causing you to stand up with him.

the five of you stood up starring at the empty golf and stuff before looking to each other and smiling.

"let's have fun."

—ᴀᴄɪᴅ—