TWENTY-THREE| ROBBY AND Y/N

after the fight had went down miguel and sam went to warn robby and daniel about what had happened and their plan to team up eagle fang with miyagi-do.

hawk and you hadn't talked since the fight, all you knew is what he was on your side now and robby was on kreese's side.

"the all valley?" demetri asked eyeing the couple with a confused expression, "i'm so going to die." he mumbled causing you to laugh.

"you're stronger than you think." you told him causing him to give you a smile of thanks.

hawk eyed the two of you as you both sat on the couch interacting with each other. he knew demetri had a girlfriend now but so did miguel and that didn't stop him.

"y/n, can we talk?" miguel asked causing you to nod as you got up from the couch following him into a room.

"i'm sorry. i don't know why i flirted with you, or any of that. it's just, johnny said something to me— and i think i took it way to far." miguel rambled causing you to smile and laugh.

"don't worry miggy you're all good." you said before giving him a hug to which he kissed your cheek.

"still gonna wear the matching rings?" he asked causing you to hold your hand up, "of course." you smiled as you both walked out of the room.

"y/n someone's calling you." sam said handing your phone, she saw the caller id but didn't tell anyone.

your eyes widened at the caller id as you quickly walked out the house answering the phone.

"you have no right to be calling me robby." you spat out causing him to laugh from the other side of the phone.

"hey, you answered didn't you?" he said causing you to roll your eyes.

"what do you want?" you asked.

"meet me at your uncles diner when it's closed." he said before quickly hanging up causing you to look confused.

you walked back inside the house with all of them waiting on the answer to who had called you.

"so..who was it?" sam lied.

"no one. it was just ali." you said as everyone nodded and you took your assigned seat in between demetri and hawk.

they continued to talk about the plan for the next all-valley while your mind was completely somewhere else.

you hadn't helped but wondered if you had visiting robby in juvie would he trust you more?

"y/n are you okay?" hawk asked turning to look at you as you nodded and turned your attention back to sam and miguel.

it had been a couple hours and scary movies later before everyone was asleep on sam's couch or floor. except you and sam.

"hey," you said checking the time on your phone, "sam i gotta go." you said as you stood up and tried to walk out of the house before she stopped you.

"i don't know what he asked you to do, but don't trust him." she said causing you to scoff, "i'm going to make sure he's okay." you said causing her to roll her eyes as you walked away.

it was about a thirty minute walk before you managed to get to your uncles diner in reseda. it was cold and you felt chills on your spine as you waited outside looking around for robby.

"y/n." he spoke out causing you to jump a little, "sorry i didn't mean too." he spoke softly.

"it's okay." you nodded causing the two of you to stand there quietly with tension thick in the air.

"are you okay?" robby asked causing you to raise an eyebrow in confusion. "like the whole tory thing. she told me chocked you." he said not wanting to make eye contact.

"yeah she's a crazy bitch." he scoffed causing him to eye you, "cmon you know i'm telling the truth." you said as he chuckled lightly.

"i'm sorry." robby spoke, "you never visited me in juvie but you always emailed me. and i know your probably angry at me, and your close with my dad and we're not on the best of terms but i'm sorry." robby rambled causing you to smile.

"i'm sorry too." you said, "i should've came to visit you it's just—"

"miguel." he said causing you to nod.

"i get it." he said as you gave him an awkward smile,

"um this doesn't mean anything." he said causing you to look at him with confusion, "what doesn't?" you asked as he placed his lips on yours.

it was a small kiss, but yet you kissed back. feeling bad immediately afterwards.

"like i said it doesn't mean anything." he said as you broke the kiss backing away from him.

"yeah." you said awkwardly as he nodded, "thank you. and i'll listen to what you said, i'll be cautious around kreese." he said as he walked away from you.

"trust no one robby." you said as he stopped and turned back to look at you, "not even you?" he asked causing you to sigh.

"that's up to you."

—ᴀᴄɪᴅ—

YALL PLS DONT HATE ME OMG

i was debating on whether or not to like, put a kiss in there but it DOESNT mean anything.

or does it? maybe robby has a plan? or maybe ashi is just running out on what to do with the story :)

anyways, don't worry eli and y/n are making a comeback in the next three chapters so be exited for that.

also i'm gonna vent to anyone who reads this far.

i have a boyfriend, and when i tell you this man LIES so much dude it's not even funny.
like today he lied that he went to the hospital and i was like wtf.

anyways i don't know what to do. don't get a boyfriend girls are alway superior.

-a raging bisexual