Chapter 8 (David)

A/N Hello I just want to say sorry! I know I was supposed to update on Tuesday! But guys things just keep popping up! So I can't tell you when am I actually going to update next chapter! Sorry:( Hope you guys understand. So go on and read and please comment and vote ;)
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Dj's POV

         I opened my eyes. It looks like it was still dark! I got up and checked my phone. Omg! Its only 5:36 in the morning! Damn now I'm not tired! I guess I'll just deal with it. I looked at Jay and she was still sleeping. I'll just wake her up at 6:25. I went in my closet to choose my outfit for today.

Suddenly I heard  a vibration

Suddenly I heard a vibration. I walked back into the room. I saw Jay's  phone lit up. I picked up her phone and it was from an unknown number. This unknown person sent a message. I clicked the message.

-Phone Conversation-

Unknown: C u at school today hoe! U and yo slutty ass sis going to pay today :)

    Who was this person? I decided to just ask my sister after I'm done taking a shower. I went in the bathroom and slid out my clothes. I hopped in the shower and let the warm water wash down my body.

Jay's POV

      I woke up. I heard the shower running so that must be Dj in there. I sat up on my bed and stretch. I got up and went in the bathroom. It was foggy up in this bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. I went back to my room to choose an outfit for school.

 I went back to my room to choose an outfit for school

I heard the shower went off. So I knew Dj was done. I saw Dj walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her. She gave me a concerned look like I did something bad or some shit.

"Good morning Deej." I said giving Dj a warm smile

"Good mornin. Aye Jay I have a question." Dj asked looking concerned

"Shoot." I said

"So at 5:36 I think um someone texted you on your phone. I check who texted and see who it was and it was from an unknown number." Dj said

"Dj why are you checking my phone for?" I asked giving her an attitude

"Look I am sorry that I did but I was just checking on you okay? And this person is threatening us! Aren't you worried?" Dj said

"Well of course I am! Just don't touch my phone okay!?" I said giving her an attitude again

"Alright I said I am sorry! Let's just get ready for school okay?" Dj said

"Fine whatever." I said rolling my eyes

    I walked into the bathroom. I took off my clothes and hop in the shower. I grabbed the soap and washed my body.

Dj POV

     Okay I know it's wrong checking on others people stuff but I was just checking on her that's all. I'm trying to be a good sister that's it. I put on my clothes I took out earlier. I grabbed my black snapback that says (Turn Up). I grabbed my backpack and went in the living room. I saw mrs.Q reading a newspaper on the couch drinking coffee. She just so classy to me.

"Good morning Mrs.Q!" I said giving her a warm smile

"Oh good morning child. You want me to make you breakfast dear?" She said smiling back at me

"No it's chill. I'll just eat an apple on my way. But thanks." I said

"Alright child." Mrs.Q said

     I walked toward the couch and sat down waiting for my sister. It was 7:00am. I hope we're not going to be late on the 2nd day of school. Jay walked in the living room ready to go. She looks so fly like no joke!

"You ready?" Jay asked

"Yeah let's go" I said

~ At School ~

Jay's POV

We just made it to school. Dj was still worried about the person who sent me that text earlier. I told her we'll be okay hopefully.

"Alright just go to class okay?" I said

"Alright. I'll see you at lunch okay?" Dj said

"Alright see you soon." I said

       Dj went to her class and I just started walking. I have  science so I made my way there. I open the door and it was loud as fuck up in here. There was not even a teacher here so I could see why. I sat down in a seat and just started to doodle for a bit.

"Hey lil ma You in my seat!" ??? Said

    I looked up and my face was like wtf!!!! It was that dude me and Dj saw at the trap when we were trying to escape. I think his name was Jose.

"You got to be kidding. Is this shit for real? You go to this school?" I said giving him my dirty look

"I know it's damn surprising for yo cheap ass." Jose said while laughing

"Now you going  to disrespect me! Hell no don't think so! You ain't going to get your seat back with that nasty ass attitude you giving me!" I said with an attitude

"Damn you rude 100! I like that mami." Jose said laughing

     Jose sat at a desk next to me. But then I remembered why is he so nice to me? After what Dj did to that one nigga. He seems so chill with all that? Is this a trick or something? Something is going up and I better stay on my track before I crash.

Dj POV

     I sat in math the whole time listening to the teacher talking how to do this one damn math problem! Like I mean she is being so damn detailed what to do in this one damn problem! There are five kids that are sleeping and the math teacher don't even notice. Suddenly the bell rings. Thank you god! I got up and ran out this class. I went down the hall way to go to the girls bathroom. Suddenly I got pushed down by someone. I looked up and I was shocked. It was Mike. I looked up at him like he was fucking crazy!

"Well look it's our little girl!" Mike said

    There was a guy next to Mike which I don't know who he is. I bet he is in Mike's gang though.

"Hi Dj! Ma meet my home boy David! This is Ty's older brother!" Mike said with a grin plastered on his face

"Okay so! Can I go now?" I said while getting up

"Ha you funny! You coming with me." David said

"Wait no I'm staying you ain't gonna do sh-" I got cut off with a punch and I was knocked out........

To Be Continued.........