Chapter 6 (Gotcha Bitch)

A/N How you guys liking this so far? I'm working very hard on this. And I'm actually enjoying this! Alright see ya baby girls and probably boys. Alright go ahead and read! And if you guys please vote on my book! That would really be nice and I would be very thankful! And I know I have to earn it but I'm working very hard on my books! OH! one more thing! The boy in that picture is José which you gong to meet him soon! And this other boy David which I'll put his picture on the next chapter! Alright love yall!

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Jay's POV

       Tyler looked at his phone and he was talking to a friend. He still had his gun pointing at my face! My heart was beating kinda fast so I might die of a heart attack. Tyler was done with his phone conversation with his friend. Tyler looked down at me and smirked.

Ty: Okay ma. I guess I can't make you moan my name... yet

Me: Boy then get the fuck off me!

Ty: Girl watch who you talking to or I'll really Finna beat you...

Me:(-_-) you really finna hit me...

Ty: ...no but shut up

Me: So.....Can you get off me because you heavy!

Ty:(-_-) nigga..

Me: What I'm not calling you fat or anything its just guys can be heavier than girls. (o.o)

Ty: Not getting off you ma. You feel comfortable though to sit on.

Me: :Mumbles: Bitch Ass Nigga

Ty: Whatcha say!?!?!

Me: :Rolls Eyes: nothing....

Ty: Mhmm better stop playing.

I start to slight wiggle him off me. He just looked at me. I looked at him and pouted.

Me: Please get off me...

Ty: Aww you too cute... but no :laughs:

Dj's POV

     Me and Mike were walking to the school's parking lot. Once we got there I saw a couple of cars. Mike walked to this black jeep. He opens the front door and got in. I went to the other side of the jeep and got in the car. He started the  car and we drove off.

Me: Aye. Is yo trap house far from the school?

Mike: Yeah kinda.

Me: damn.. Okay.

     I looked at Mike. He didn't notice I was staring at him. I don't know why but I kinda like him. I can't like him because he's a thug. I promised my dad I would never date a thug. I love my dad so much so I would never ever break a promise I made with him. All I just want to do is go home and get my sister that's it!

45 minutes later

Mike: Ma we at my trap house.

Me: Ight.

      I opened the car door and stepped out. I walked in front of the jeep and wait until Mike got out. He hopped out and walked in front of the jeep as well.

Mike: Ready to go in?

Me: Yea leggo!

     He started to lead the way and I followed. We were at the door. He knock on the door and we both waited. After 12 seconds we heard a voice that was pretty deep.