Chapter 1 (The Run Away)

A/N: Hi guys! This is my new story x3 if you can see! I was inspired by a lot of Thug Love stories! So I decided to make one of my own! I really hope you guys enjoy! Please vote for more!
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Edit: 12/20/2017 - Yeah I'm editing this story cause this shit has too many mistakes. I did this story in middle school so y'all should understand why this story got too many grammar and spelling mistakes lmaoo. Alright enjoy now!
Jay's POV

"Aye Dj you up?"

"Girl! You just woke me up!" Dj whispered

"Damn girl I was just checking on my twin! I just wanted to ask you a question!"

"Really girl! At 2:00 in the MORNING! It's fucking 2:00 in the morning!" Dj whispered back

"Bitch please let me talk! Now..... I'm I'm tired of living in this hell hole with abusive foster parents! I'm tired of this bullshit. We get treated bad here sis... like it's about time we step up and leave!"

"You not alone sis. I want to run away too! I'm tired of getting beat up by our foster dad and.....you know...." Dj looked at me. Her eyes start to form tears

I walk towards Dj and hugged her. I rubbed her back and said "Let's go pack up! We out!" I got up and start to pack up our stuff. Dj went to go take a shower. I was almost done packing because we barely had a lot of clothes since our foster parents wouldn't spend a penny on us. I just finished packing. I went into my foster dad's office. I looked in his drawers and found $5,000 dollars. Well shit I was shocked he even had this type of money. Nigga really shouldn't just leave this stack around in some drawer. Oh well his money mine now.

Dj's POV

I got out of the shower and grabbed my bright blue towel and wrapped it gently around me. I walked to my room to see a set of clothes to wear. Jay probably left it there. I put on my grey sweatpants with the black tank top. I turn around to see Jay walk in with a giant stack of money in her hand.

"Woah! Jay where did you get that money!?!"

"I found it in Ben's (The Foster Dad) office. Nigga really should have hid it in a better place!" Jay smirked

"Well damn that's dead"

"I know!" Jay giggled

"Let's get the hell out of here!"

"Leggo." Jay said

We went downstairs quietly so we don't wake up our foster parents. Jay gently open the front door. She grabbed our bags out the door and continued walking. I closed the door behind us, quietly enough so our foster parents can't hear. I ran towards my sister so I can catch up with her.

"Dj you ready?" Jay asked looking at me with a slight smile on her face

"Yea let's get the hell out of here!"

Me and Jay start to walk. I think Jay knows where we going because she's leading the way. I'm just so happy because I have my twin and I don't have to go through hell anymore. I know this is just the beginning. Things are going to change. Ever since we were young we were working for our dad. He was a Thug with his gang members, we would deliver money and drugs to our father. He was the boss. But that was years ago. The gang split up and went their own ways. It's like the gang never existed. But our father died. No one knows till this day how he died. And it hurts too lose him. My father was a mean old man I swear but he had a sweet side to him when it came to his little girls. But it's alright cause I know he's watching me from above. I miss him though... I really do miss him...

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

A/N: Love the story so far! I hope you people do -. I'm thinking about updating 2 stories every Sunday! What you think of that? Well I'll think about it! Alright look out for chapter 2!!!!